Dear Leader Golfs for Memorial Day

With a headline stating that "Barack Obama's decision to play golf on Memorial Day was disrespectful and hardly presidential", The Telegraph in the United Kingdom showed once again how little they understand how important and even messianic Dear Leader is.

ObamaGolf.jpg
The Telegraph further stated that "The decision to golf on Memorial Day invites comparison with President George W. Bush[hitler, ed.], who gave up the game early in his presidency and said he did it out of respect for the families of those killed in Iraq."

Comrades, this British upstart of a "news" organization disturbs me greatly. I'd be willing to bet that not a single reporter at The Telegraph ever got even a single tingle in his leg while watching or listening to The One, and this lopsided reichwingwing rethuglikkkan propaganda should not be allowed to be broadcast onto our computers and into our homes.

I denounce them. With aplomb.

And just for the record: do you know how difficult it is trying to break par with all those damn tombstones in the way?!? It takes a Real Man like Dear Leader to even ATTEMPT such a feat!

Comrade R.O.C.K.,

Yes, Dear Leader learned to golf like a Real Man in a very similar course. His usual course is cluttered with windmills, barrels, and clown heads. In honor of Memorial Day, Dear Leader humbled himself to this much easier course. True there are tombstones in the way, but the holes are MUCH bigger!

I denounce the British. These are the silly people who speak funny English worse than the Americans. They eat fishy chips instead of potato chips... there is something WRONG with that. They speak with forked tongue and who cares what they say!!?

Besides, poor dear Leader works so hard on working. I think it is time for another vacation. (if he was playing golf in the cemetery, what is their complaint? SILLY PEOPLE, I say!)

Dammit, don't those Limey bastards understand? Dear Leader had to take a round of golf on Memorial Day; he has just come back from a grueling vacation tour of Europe. Do you think it's easy keeping a grin while hoisting a pint surrounded by Irishmen? WHAT IF ONE OF THOSE PROLES HAD TOUCHED HIM? Or what about that state dinner when that silly old woman they call a queen had the temerity to follow some archaic rules of protocol during the toast? It's like she didn't know that when Dear Leader speaks, all must fall silent (I hope thay had the good manners to have those bandsmen who started playing "God Save the Queen" shot for stepping on his lines with their off-tune honks and squeaks) until HE is finished speaking, and then follow his lead in knocking back the drink. She deliberately made him look like a fool! I'm willing to bet he did not get a single good night's sleep on that entire trip. He needed a good day at the links to calm down and refocus.

Dear Leader must stop playing around as he did as Senator and get serious about campaigning for parasitic prole dictator. Why?
Because Rep. Weiner just made himself a serious contender for the White House!

ObamaBoehnerNero.jpg
My, what marvelous leadership we have, my dear!

Betinov, I think you're right: what would have happened if a prole had touched The Anointed One? Would it have been like matter and antimatter colliding? Or would it have been a Michelangelo moment, with God touching the hand of Adam?

Bear in mind though if touching the hem of the Chosen One's raiment will heal the sick, the halt, and the blind, then there will be no reason for Obamacare and hence the United States might survive.

I love Dear Leader because he has the same contempt for the United States that I do. Because he's never done anything except teach thugs community organizers how to intimidate empower people.

It must be wonderfully liberating to be a child of the Chicago machine--where what you get is not what you're worth but how much stroke you have.

Pure Prog, that. Pure Prog.

And what's this bitching about Dear Obozo going golfing right after the Japanese earthquake? When there was one in the Indian Ocean, the Bu$hitler committed money, and materiel and people to helping others. He was right on the spot to try to help people.

This is not the prog way. We want people as poor as possible for, repeat after me, you can kick a peasant as hard as you want and he can do nothing about it. It matters not that ruling over a peasant means little. He's just some little guy that you can kick around.

That's progitude for you.

Our leader is too great

I can't wait for the next four years...

It is highly likely if even his distant relatives had actually made physical contact with the anointed, the offender would vaporize on the spot. Unfortunately he could not vaporize the drive way angle to pass the 300,000 pound security vehicle.

Father Prog Theocritus wrote:And what's this bitching about Dear Obozo going golfing right after the Japanese earthquake? When there was one in the Indian Ocean, the Bu$hitler committed money, and materiel and people to helping others. He was right on the spot to try to help people.

This is not the prog way. We want people as poor as possible for, repeat after me, you can kick a peasant as hard as you want and he can do nothing about it. It matters not that ruling over a peasant means little. He's just some little guy that you can kick around.

That's progitude for you.
Theo, I have long enjoyed playing the role of benefactor to the poor and disadvantaged. Isn't a glorious scam? There's so much money, and our character becomes unassailable simply because we pretend to care. 60 Minutes was wrapping up what they call a documentary about the Blogunov Foundation for Disabled Kittens. It's all tear jerking interviews with plinky piano music in the background. On the way to the steakhouse with the camera crew, I stopped my limousine at the 75' statue of my likeness where some poor prole was sweeping dust away from its feet. I got out and kicked him so hard he lost his balance. He looked up at me with such a bewildered and pained expression that we all burst out laughing! It's amazing what you can get away with if you "care".

Blogunov, I have known how much you "care" for years. I mean how much you profess to care. It's the words only, isn't it? The administration of Dear Obastard says what it wants without concern. A lie is nothing, which is as it should be.

I question anyone who attacks me for lying. It's my birthright.

You only kicked the prole sweeping up around your statue? I'd have impaled him on the Rancho's north 40, where I have all the stakes. That's downwind of the Rancho, and upwind of the Bu$hitler's home.

And what is the matter with Harry Reid? He refused to defend Weiner? What's complete sleaze between Progressives? What is water to a fish? What is a lie to Dear Obastard?

Nothing. Nothing. Nothing.