Dear Leader Merchandising

Is Dear Leader (pbuh) following in the footsteps of our beloved Che?

Obama Campaign Unveils Luxury Line of Merchandise

Nothing screams “I'm sensitive to the economic struggles of my fellow Americans” like purchasing an $85 Vera Wang–designed custom canvas tote bag at the BarackObama.com store.

Or the $45 t-shirt designed by Sean John.

Or the $95 scarf designed by Thakoon Panichgul of Thakoon.

Or the $85 wallet designed by Grace Tsao-Wu and Laura Kofoid of Laudi Vidni.

Remember, purchasing and flaunting these items is the very best way to show all your friends on the Upper West Side or Soho that you're not like that snob Mitt Romney and the One Percent; you're socially conscious and sensitive to the less fortunate and a proud opponent of the right-wing culture's mindless consumerism and celebration of conspicuous consumption. Bring it to the next $40,000-per-plate dinner hosted by George Clooney!

I have two questions:

1. The bag. Is there a reason why the the $85 canvas bag, specially designed to relieve a rich donor's white guilt, has "OFA" in its store code?

2. The t-shirt. Is the title of this rendition of the flag "These colors run"? And how exactly does it fit the marketing slogan "For runway to win"?

Obama_Merch_Flag_Run.jpg

These colors run!

Support Obama re-election effort by buying these overpriced, shoddy designs of the American flag! Especially designed to work on your rich white guilt, complete with the word "OFA" in the store code.

Comrades,

Let us remember a Murphy expression: "It is our moral obligation to separate suckers from their money".

1torchS.jpg

Let's not forget his line of Olympic jogging attire.

You've all seen The Avengers, right? Comrade Loki's line "freedom is life's greatest lie" would be the perfect campaign slogan or T-shirt design for Dear Leader!

Undoubtedly, Dear Leader, our philosopher King, cleared this new economic activity with the Bilderberger Group. Long live Solyndra!

https://www.wnd.com/2012/05/tinted-glas ... gers-meet/

Thank you so much for the "enhancements" Comrade Square! Most equal of you.

Obama would do well to listen to Red Menace's advice and use these designs for sale:

Or, to follow Vrag's lead -

Let's offer more ideas to Dear Leader. Some are found on this thread -

Place a Message on Obama's Lousy T-shirt

Obama_T_shirt_Lousy_Designe.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... AlnKHctMYs

But wait, there's more. The precious little scarf Ann Wintour is wearing is what I want. T-shirt, bah, humbug. I want that adorable little Obama scarf, made by the people's slaves from Thailand - spun by the people's hands for 5 cents an hour. And, who knows? I might just get dinner with his majesty.