Dear Leader Moves Us FORWARD!™

"WANT IS WEALTH
POVERTY IS PROSPERITY
SQUALOR IS LUXURY"

Comrades, what is written here is for the Prog Elite, and the Prog Elite alone.

When we are honest (yes, that is a moving target for us) with ourselves, we admit that the only thing we produce is steaming piles of dung that cover everything we touch. But they are our steaming dung heaps, and each of us has a driving, overwhelming urge to produce as much as we can and climb to the top of that steaming dung heap, if we are dealing only with our own fiefdoms, or to the top of the shoveled-together collective steaming dung heap, for those of us who are enmeshed in Progressive FORWARD!™ - thinking fecal politics.
~
While we are succeeding brilliantly in this effort everywhere it's tried – after all, our way is the ONLY way, and the lapdog media is our lapdog - it is time for a focusing of our optics on what our primary tasks are at this critical stage of our Glorious March FORWARD!™. Those tasks are summarized in three words: Agitate, Denigrate, and Suffocate. They are all practiced in their lowest highest form by Dear 0'Leader, and it is to Him we turn for the lessons to be reviewed today. The following take up half the Page that is Dear 0'Leader's Book.

To wit:
Agitate: We already do this unconsciously and continuously. We cannot help ourselves. Since we are constantly agitated by any perceived slight, everyone around us must feel our pain, and there is the useful side-effect of distraction from so-called “important” issues in the stream of current events. (Not that anything is more important than the way we feel at any given moment.) An example: Because our colleagues on the other side won't work with us, they're racist sexist bigoted homophobic Islamophobic gun-and-Bible clinging knuckle draggers, they're intolerant, and they hate you, because they exist. They're also rich, so you must hate them – but we'll change that. We'll make everyone except us poor – just like you are. Then you'll be so much better off, and all because of us!

Denigrate: Another core element of our beings that exudes from us like stink from our one product. We disdain anything that is other than us. We scream and shout about how offended we are while we stop our ears, stomp the ground, and run around. That way we focus attention on ourselves as we eliminate any attention that might otherwise be paid to the offending party, and only our voices are heard as we excoriate the awful evil-doer. This ties in with agitation as of course we incite agitation in our audience over anyone who dares have another opinion. Everyone knows that anyone whose opinion disagrees with us is not only wrong, he's intolerant and evil and racist and he doesn't care about the little guy.

Suffocate: We suck the air and life out of any argument anyone dares to try to present to us. If you can't turn your back and walk away, just shout louder and longer than the other guy. Don't allow him to get a word in. Example: How dare you say you have anything to say. You don't believe in our Current Truth™? Well then you're just plain wrong. Because you are. You're evil and you're racist too. You want to turn every other country into radioactive glass, you neocolonialist imperial recidivist isolationist. And you probably rape children and kill women. And you know what? We'll prove you rape children and kill women, you misogynistic hate-mongering intolerant racist Tearrorist Teabagging RethugliKKKan! Oh, did I mention that you steal from the poor? And you're a homophobic Islamophobe? No one listens to what you say. Only listen to what I say. And don't look at my hands stealing your money taking back the money you stole from the government, or the evidence of your eyes. Your eyes lie. But you can trust what I say. I am the voice of hope and change and tolerance and love.

See how easy? It's formulaic! Even a Columbia dummy can do it. Why, here at our own Collective, there is a software tool - The People's Progressive Truth Generator™ - that generates a virtual mountain of our product, a function that, when attempted by our own meat brains, taxes – O Joyous Word! - them (and other body parts) excruciatingly. And like everything else we do, these three tasks are so similar as to be almost identical. Just look how agitation is used in denigration! It's like recycling! So it's also environmentally friendly to the goddess Gaia and The Prophet Mohammed. See how everything we do has positive, beneficial unintended consequences?

Our dance really has only two steps: Crap on demonize anyone else, and exalt ourselves. That's one of the reasons we are drawn to Progdom like flies to our own product; it's so easy a child can do it. In fact, children do it all the time, and all great Progs get their start and remain in childhood.

Next time, class, we'll examine the second half of Dear 0'Leader's Page that is His Book of Life, which has simply one blazingly brilliant word, repeated to fill the remainder of the Page: “DESTROY”.

[/quote]

This is oldie but so goodie. Obama extending the hand over and again, and being ignored over and again. How sweet. For the history.

I believe The Book is available at TheMediaAteMyBrain.com
Book1.jpg

John Frum wrote:This is oldie but so goodie. Obama extending the hand over and again, and being ignored over and again. How sweet. For the history.
Image Very tasty, JF.

Why have I not seen this before?, he asks rhetorically.

Anyer Marx wrote:
I believe The Book is available at TheMediaAteMyBrain.com
Comrade Gitsat, notice the korrektly agitated/infuriated up-and-coming Proglet on the cover? Would that all unaborted fetuses be as her.

John Frum wrote: This is oldie but so goodie. Obama extending the hand over and again, and being ignored over and again. How sweet. For the history.

These people are obviously racist white Republicans dressed as foreign dignitaries. Either that, or that person being ignored is not Obama, but an impostor - see, there is no halo around his head, that can't be him!

Opiate of the People wrote:...that person being ignored is not Obama, but an impostor - see, there is no halo around his head, that can't be him!
Comrade Opiate is right. Everyone knows the 0bama halo, looking like His Pepsi-0 symbol, illumines The True 0ne's Head wherever He may be, even when He deigns to shed His Light to the benighted US of KKK!

Commissar Redumdimski wrote:
Opiate of the People wrote:...that person being ignored is not Obama, but an impostor - see, there is no halo around his head, that can't be him!
Comrade Opiate is right. Everyone knows the 0bama halo, looking like His Pepsi-0 symbol, illumines The True 0ne's Head wherever He may be, even when He deigns to shed His Light to the benighted US of KKK!

Halo? Strange. I see two rainbow devil horns, but I digress. Just as long as we get another FOR MORE EARS!!!

Corporeal Whinny wrote:
forward1.jpg

FOR MORE EARS!!!
Hey Whinny! I love your post!

You made me think of deliberately misspelling the word Forward, (keep it backwards!) Misspell it FOREWARD! and proceed to superimpose O, taking a golf shot in the opposite direction on the inappropriate "E"! Huh?

I tried it but I am about 2 versions behind in Photoshop and Illustrator. Sorry. I couldn't make it happen. Just a thought. Thanks for the inspiration!

Comrade Whinney,

Dear Leader (PBUH) WANTS you to have more beer. He does!...

Just a few teensy things that you can do between now and November, and you can have all the beer you want, and even use the White House brewing formula... ignore the polls, the press, history and past performance, basic principles of mathematics and/or economics, REGISTER to vote, re-register, then register again, then on election day, vote, vote and vote again.

FORWARD, comrade Whinney, FORWARD!

There is BEER and Jay-Z in the White House today, but if "you-know-who (the Mormon)" gets just a few votes, after January guests will be offered lemonade or ice water... vote wisely.

Pamalinsky wrote:Hey Whinny! I love your post!

You made me think of deliberately misspelling the word Forward, (keep it backwards!) Misspell it FOREWARD! and proceed to superimpose O, taking a golf shot in the opposite direction on the inappropriate "E"! Huh?

I tried it but I am about 2 versions behind in Photoshop and Illustrator. Sorry. I couldn't make it happen. Just a thought. Thanks for the inspiration!

I'm just a mere novice at PS. However, maybe have Dear Leader shooting at the '0', with his mentors in it, scoring a hole-in-one.

Tovarichi wrote:Comrade Whinney,

Dear Leader (PBUH) WANTS you to have more beer. He does!...

Just a few teensy things that you can do between now and November, and you can have all the beer you want, and even use the White House brewing formula... ignore the polls, the press, history and past performance, basic principles of mathematics and/or economics, REGISTER to vote, re-register, then register again, then on election day, vote, vote and vote again.

FORWARD, comrade Whinney, FORWARD!

There is BEER and Jay-Z in the White House today, but if "you-know-who (the Mormon)" gets just a few votes, after January guests will be offered lemonade or ice water... vote wisely.

Well, gee Tovarichi... I don't know. That's a lot of work for an old prog like me. I'd rather just show some good intentions and let my fingers take a long nap. I get more accomplished just by wishing and thinking good thoughts. You can change the world like that, you know.

And besides, Henry Louis Gates Jr. didn't have to work nearly half as hard as what you're implying here, and he got all the free beer he wanted. Easy come; easy go. That's how it should be.

(Lemonade is OK as long as it's in a Leinenkugel Summer Shandy)

Just sayin'