Dear Leader on Mount Rushmore NOW!

Comrades,

I am sick and tired think of Hillary screeching that of Dear Leader being so modest. Why play around with merely inserting his name in biographies of his predecessors when he truly towers above all of them in narcissism, incompetence, hatred of the United States, etc. in greatness. It is time, comrades, that we truly recognize Dear Leader's superiority.

I propose that we have Dear Leader's face on Mount Rushmore NOW. This job needs to be done before the November election because if he loses, it will be stopped. Hire as many people as it takes and tax the rich™ to pay for this very vital project. Get it done. Yes we can.™

But I believe that someone as great as Dear Leader should not just be one among the faces on Mount Rushmore. Why should someone who has "evolved" be on the same mountain with wig wearing, slave owning (two of them at least), old, heterosexual, white guys? Rather, we need something greater: Mount Obama. Next to Mount Rushmore should be Mount Obama. We would need to construct an artificial --- rather, a COMPOSITE, mountain at least twice the height and width of Mount Rushmore. That composite mountain would have Dear Leader's image carved into it. It would tower above Mount Rushmore.

On this composite mountain, Dear Leader could either be looking down at the four faces on Mount Rushmore as well as the American people, or he could have his nose high in the air, showing us his self-perceived superiority.

If we thought adding his face to Mount Rushmore would stimulate the economy, we know that building a composite mountain and carving a monument to Dear Leader out of it would stimulate even more. Remember, such a venture would likely violate numerous environmental laws. But we'll ignore those when honoring Dear Leader.

Concept drawings of this monument to Dear Leader's greatness are welcomed and encouraged.

Forward, comrades.

I am further inspired by the carving in marshmallow fluff of Dear Leader's (PBUH) glorious image that you have provided. I must contribute towards such a lofty goal, and pledge the proceeds from my grandchildren's beet harvests!

obamoon.jpg
Pshaw, comrades. Rushmore is rinky-dink, located in fly-over America, much too low rent for Dear Leader. His presence MUST be seen by the entire planet. I suggest Obamoon, so he can eternally look down his nose at us.

Ah, here is the perfect material for the composite moutain, Mt. Obama!

debt-mountain.gif

Comrade dedhedvedev,

You have hit upon the solution. Not only will that be the greatest testament of dictatorial enlightened rulership ever, it would provide the promised shovel ready jobs needed to boost the economy. Imagine millions of proles toiling away on Luna's face to emboss an unsurpassable memorial of love of people for their dear leader, and dear leader for them as he beams glowingly down upon the worshiping masses. The space suit will become the new coverall uniform of solidarity for the hoi polloi. Also, it's a perfect garment for Muslim women (soon an unnecessary tautology I know), sun shield down at all times of course.

As self appointed guardian of People's Beet Field,™ I will get started right away building the foundation of most glorious monument to Dear Leader's (pbuh) greatness.
garbage_mountain_2gtk.jpg

Burning Man Obama could work

It could be like the John F. Kennedy Eternal Flame

Not edgy enough, to be a funded artist today you must find new mediums to work in your true feelings of the subject...

Yes indeed No doubt the OWS could make a new shi,,,, Golden calf to worship
They could even use their waste from OWS events

Obama has already been added to Mount Rushmore, which is now re-named "Mount Obamore," which was dedicated to him as the "First President Whose Literary Agent Identified Him as Kenyan-Born From 1996 to 2007, after which He Abandoned Such Claim in Order to Run for President as a Natural-Born* Hawaiian." (*Not by Caesarian Section)

Also, although it's still a work in progress, the soon-to-be-completed monument in the Black Hills of South Dakota (just a few miles from the now-former Mount Rushmore) will be known as the "Crazybeth Warren Monument," which honors Crazybeth Warren, a.k.a., Fauxcohontas Warren, a.k.a. Tonto Warren, a.k.a. Cherokee Warren, a.k.a. Massachusetts Senatorial Candidate Elizabeth Warren, a.k.a. First Woman of Color on Harvard Faculty, a.k.a. PaleFace-White-Eyes Warren, Descendant of Trail of Tears Guide from the Indian Bureau:

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 5/22/2012, 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: typo