Dear Leader Places Japan 1st On His List

Once again Comrades, Dear leader Kim Jong Un, has decided Japan with all of its warmongering and bully tactics, shall be incinerated, on Sunday, or maybe on Monday. It is not for me to question Dear Leader's actions, but why keep warning our enemies of their assured demise? Is it that Dear Leader is far more humane than the Japanese? After all, The DPRK is simply testing intercontinental missiles exclusively for scientific purposes, any fool can see that (see annhilation photo).

abomb colorsmall.jpg
And Japan plans to shoot down any ICBMs which are safely flying well above Japan enroute to ocean blasting zones far away from civilization? What are the Japanese thinking? Do they think they own the air? Do they really want to provoke such a humble and peace loving man? What benefit does Japan expect to receive by shooting down Comrade Kim's nuclear tipped ICBMs satellite rockets? The most wise and peaceful Kim Jong Un, deserves an apology, from every head of State from every country around the globe. Yet, how much can one man take? These International bully policies are meant to provoke and to push Dear Leader over the edge. Comrade Kim is a near God figure with the patience of Job, but come on, the clock is ticking, JAPAN.

Kim Jong Un Sees All and Knows All.
~
Surrounded by his most trusted advisors, Dear Leader can usually be found, peering through a set of binoculaurs, contemplating his next failed plan brilliant strategy, in hopes of bringing the bellicose nation of Japan and the World to its senses through thermo-nuclear annhilation reason and prayer. Strategizing from the front door of his Soviet rat hole modern safehouse far removed from the reaches of America, with little time to spare, Japan had better call Dear leader on the phone, and The United States better stay out of this. The International community thinks they can scare Comrade Kim...hahaha, Dear Leader laughs in the face of the warmongers.

33kim jong un222 copy.jpg

Thank you Comrade Craptek, I lost my cool, it's just that those damn Jackboot Japanese drive me crazy with all of their drum beating and hurtful messages to Dear Leader.

Red Walrus wrote:Kim Jong Un Sees All and Knows All.
I was raised in captivity at a Catholic boarding school. While playing one day, I stepped outside the property line to retrieve a ball, an act observed by one of my captors. My punishment for this transgression was to write "God sees me always" 500 times. That was almost sixty years ago. Today, except for still looking over my shoulder a lot, I've mostly conquered my extreme paranoid tendencies.

Dedhedvedev wrote:
Red Walrus wrote:Kim Jong Un Sees All and Knows All.
I was raised in captivity at a Catholic boarding school. While playing one day, I stepped outside the property line to retrieve a ball, an act observed by one of my captors. My punishment for this transgression was to write "God sees me always" 500 times. That was almost sixty years ago. Today, except for still looking over my shoulder a lot, I've mostly conquered my extreme paranoid tendencies.
Don't take all the credit, comrade. You didn't "do that yourself". And how do I know this? The jello mold is the give-away. Surely you'll admit that the Jiffy-Lobos helped.

kim wait 256.jpg
Will this be the picture under our current American leadership? Or are we more likely to apologize for American shortcomings. Do we even have the means to defend and protect against the Glorious People's Republic of North Korea?

Is Mr. Kim having trouble solidifying his support and needing to take drastic measures or does the current U.S. leadership look weak enough to warrant testing an opportunity to attack South Korea?

Your glorious post inspired a new tune in People's Karaoke.Think I'm Bombing Japanese, by Kim Jong Un

KimJongUnBinos.jpg
Comrade People's Comrade, I'm thinking this may be more along the lines of what he sees...

♫ Bombing Japanese, I think I'm bombing Japanese, I really think so... ♪

(what a pretty smoke cloud!)

Hail loyal comrade!

comrade_kor.jpg

Marshal Kim Jong Un will NEVER DESTROY JAPAN - Godzilla Will Not Permit It!

He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share. Dreams From My Father

This explains and answers much. If proving the axiom, "You are what you eat" has merit and substance in the case of young Ba-roke, then the only logical conclusion one must make is that the "piece of meat" DaddyO brought home had to have been the foreskin or the penis of the tiger.

I'm think something a little farther "behind", Comrade Bear.

Definitely, there were tiger ears in the stew.