Dear Leader shows the Evil Rethuglikkkans how to trim budget

For all the Naysayers (read: Enemies of the State) Dear Leader is now leading by example! behold, from https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1358829/Obama-accused-double-standards-family-holiday-telling-Americans-to.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

The trip came just days after the president tried to sell his cost-cutting budget to the American people by asking them to stay at home. "If you're a family trying to cut back, you might skip going out to dinner, or you might put off a vacation,' he said.

Of course, thought criminals will point out that Dear First Lady and the Dear Princesses went on vacation, but not Dear Leader! No, he stayed at work, tirelessly, to ensure we will recieve everything we ever wanted! It's For the Children!!!™

It is important to remember that the evil Corporate Masters--the CEOs, the Senior Vice Presidents, and all the stockholders of Big Business (except for those tied to the adminstration like GE or GM)--who are the enemies here. Those corporate fat cats sit in their offices and dare to demand that their businesses run at a PROFIT, poor little sweet babies! It is the selfless governmnent bureaucrat like President Obama--giving up time with his precious wife and little angels--who are the victims of their greed.

Just a lonely prole here with questions...

What's a "vacation"?

What is "time off"?

if these are already listed in the People's Dictionary ™ I must have missed the entries. But then there is no time for reading when beet quotas rise daily.

darski wrote:Just a lonely prole here with questions...

What's a "vacation"?

What is "time off"?

if these are already listed in the People's Dictionary ™ I must have missed the entries. But then there is no time for reading when beet quotas rise daily.

My dear Darski,

"Time off" is being held in jail with no bond as a "political prisoner".

A "vacation" is spending lots of time getting a snow tan in Siberia.

darski wrote:Just a lonely prole here with questions...

What's a "vacation"?

What is "time off"?

Comrade darski,

You can refer to our comrades in arms doing the Leader's work in Wisconsin for your answers: "Vacation" is that longer span of time unionized public workers get in between the "Time off", which is the shorter span of time in between "sick" calls and Workers Holidays™.

Comrade Darski,

If the words are not listed in the People's Dictionary, then you don't need to know what they mean. (I have to say, Comrade Whinny has the PC explanation down perfect! Salute to you comrade! and I would add that only Union Party Members get these perks)

Comrades,

The first companion and the children had to escape all the hate and discontent, not to mention gunshots, in the DC area.Prog OFF

Political residents take Despicable Corruption [DC] wherever they go!Prog ON