Dear Leader Takes Command at Hurricane Center ( no joke !)

Obama-Irene.jpg

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Apparently, the President can identify with a massive storm that spins to the left, leaving millions powerless along with a trail of destruction in its wake .........

" Yes, Mr. President, the hurricane is still spinning "

Thanks, Krasnodar. I'll sleep better tonight, now that I know Obama's in charge at the National Hurricane Center, keeping me safe from my own stupidity and lack of any initiative or personal responsibility.

My, but he looks so in command . . . so presidential . . .

And how about that fancy name card, so everyone will know who he is? I'll bet he takes it home with him.

I think that photo would make for a great caption contest.

Commissarka,

It's good that Dear Leader is at the helm. Judging from this picture, he looks like he's ready to raise his mighty hand to lower the sea levels, or tame the gale force winds. I feel so secure knowing that we have a 'god-man' watching over us, our families and homes. A 'god-man' who really, really cares for us the way he cares for his golf clubs and legion of vacations.

And I can't wait for his Infrastructure Bank™ to open so I can deposit all my beets without fear of losing them.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Komrades!!!

I WARNED YOU NOT TO DOUBT HIS AUW-SOME POW-WAH!!!!

Of course HE used HIS great POW-WAH to cause the hurricane so HE could be there to rescue us!

Just in time for the 2012 elections!

Comrades Adolph and Vladamir would be doubly proud of Comrade Downgrade's command of the media.

Dear Leader looks like he has other, more important, things on his mind, like vacations, KFC, golf, ice cream, parties, barbequed ribs...

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
dedhedvedev wrote:Dear Leader looks like he has other, more important, things on his mind, like vacations, KFC, golf, ice cream, parties, barbequed ribs...

Okay... Let the caption contest begin!

Here are some of the first pictures to come out of New York in the aftermath of Irene. Apparently, this is all that remains of New York. I fail to see the humor in all this, comrades. Surely we will all need to pull together behind The One during this time of unprecedented crisis, for only he can make the oceans recede

I hear on good account that the control room was literally chaos until The One arrived. No one knew what to do! Many reported hearing heavenly trumpets and choir like voices upon his entering the room...

And deep in his secret underground lair in Crawford, the Arch-Criminal Bush gnashes his teeth. Twice in a single week his nefarious plans to ruin the nation's only true centers of light and wisdom (D.C. and NYC, of course) have been thwarted. First the focus of his Earthquake Ray was diffused by the special exhaust emissions dispersed along the East Coast by FLATUS Michelle's "early" flight to Martha's Vineyard (this is of course the only reason that she left the side of her beloved LightWorker husband--to insure that the super-secret formula devised in the President's secret laboratory underneath the East Wing was in place before the Earthquake Ray reached full intensity). Now the Evil Bush's Hurricane Generator has been rendered impotent by His Obamaness's timely arrival to take the helm of the National Hurricane Center. Using the power of his massive brain, Our Hero has weakened the storm. No really. He did. If he hadn't have been there, it would have been a Category 6 storm and would have lasted for at least a year, and it may have become a double-dip hurricane. With tornadoes made out of fire and garbage. Really.

HurricaneObama.jpg

Latest news - Dear Leader says "It's not over yet!!"

Another nation "saved or created" by Dear Leader! Viva El Barry-o!

Comrade R.O.C.K. has reminded me of a long forgotten Roger Waters lyric from "The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking," paraphrased here:

The nation awoke in a fever
The bedclothes were all soaked in sweat
He said, "You've been having a nightmare
And it's not over yet"

Peoples Comrade,

I must yet again remind you of the dangers of brilliant photoshopping-- You are too quicky joining those (SuperKommissar Maksim and Red Square) who are more equal than the rest of us. You are failing to take equality seriously. You must consciously seek to lower your standards-- otherwise, people may think you have succumbed to Achievementism. Next thing you know, Comrade Buffoon will have his operatives trying to break into YOUR software. I share his envy.

--KOOK

Only on The People's Cube would quality be considered a liability.

I can smell " The World of Next Tuesday " around the corner !

KOOK wrote:Peoples Comrade,

I must yet again remind you of the dangers of brilliant photoshopping-- You are too quicky joining those (SuperKommissar Maksim and Red Square) who are more equal than the rest of us. You are failing to take equality seriously. You must consciously seek to lower your standards-- otherwise, people may think you have succumbed to Achievementism. Next thing you know, Comrade Buffoon will have his operatives trying to break into YOUR software. I share his envy.

--KOOK
You are too kind. In my case it is Gimping because of course I would only use Collective Software. Unless of course I could use a Redistributed version of Photoshop which would be a Party Approved Application.

for kook.jpg

Comrade Peoples Comrade,

I am not above PhotoShopRedistribution.

--KOOK

Yes, we must do what we can to save our planet from the evils of industrialization. Is there yet time before the alien watchers step in?

It may not rank as the most compelling reason to curb greenhouse gases, but reducing our emissions might just save humanity from a pre-emptive alien attack, scientists claim.

stood still 256.jpg