Democrat's Have a New Logo for Change

Many critics have stated that the Democrats were not clear on what they meant by "Change" in the 2008 election season. To silence those critics, the Democrats have unveiled their new logo for "Change."

The Democratic chairperson explained the meanings. "The stuff in the cup would appear to be coffee, however it isn't. We changed it to a warm cup of doggie poo. The funny thing is, we will still tell them it's coffee. Once the PEOPLE have emptied their glass of poo, then they will have a handy cup to fill up with extra "Change."

It will be nice that we can all be equally poor." So as not to be labelled hypocrites, the Central Planning Committee Democratic Party will use American labor to print the coffee cups for all American citizens. "In lieu of a 'tax break' for the Rich this year, we you will all get these cups for change."

Just add chickory (or Cherokee poo) and nobody will notice. Why, in fact, doing so would give it a bit of Cajun (chickory, not the poo) hence French flair. Need more be said?

Hmmm...if I recall correctly, this is how I got my first shovel....it too had the word "Change" on it and had a rather "earthy" smell about it.

Won't poo "save the planet?," bring flourishing foliage to the Sahara Desert? Luster to Comrade Hillary's Hair? Fuel for Comrade Pelosi's jet? And a higher mountain of poo for The One to stand on? Just think of the possibilities that poo could bring?

What a Glorious and Inspiring idea!

Now we can make the doggie version of "People's Tasty Creme" into a new beverage for the Masses! Marshal Pupovich will not doubt have a more equal bank account from this new invention. No more exploiting the downtrodden coffee growers in South America to line the pockets of the coffee companies.

Mmm. . . crap!
(off)
Thank God I don't drink coffee.

Comrades,
I will gladly drink the new people's beverage! If they say it is coffee, then it is coffee. If they say it is change, it is change.
1+1=3..fine. Just give me a shovel and i am happy!

AmSoc 73 wrote:Image
Comrades,
I will gladly drink the new people's beverage! If they say it is coffee, then it is coffee. If they say it is change, it is change.
1+1=3..fine. Just give me a shovel and i am happy!
. . . Hope. . .Change. . .Hope. . .Change. . .Hope. . .Change. . .Hope. . .Change. . .

Too bad that's one syllable more than "Om."

Comrade Tovarich,

Well, really you don't need to hear the words, they will just be sent to your brain to be picked up by the party embedded groupthink microchip.

Comrades!
I have seen the plan "THE ONE" has in mind for funding the schools. Not only will the money come from those who do all the work, but from their children too.
There are other methods of collection at gas as well...

https://www.metacafe.com/watch/158254Image 6/officemax_to_unveil_the_worlds_largest_penny_tray_to_celebrate/s

May I volunteer to help provide for the greater good?

To assist in filling cups of change, I am most capable of providing mass quantities of dog poo.

And while we're on the subject of enjoying fine beverages and dining, I must say, I am most heartened & uplifted by courageous example our leader has set for us less equal Comrades. He has proven that even in these times of economic hardship, he still remains upbeat by somehow still finding a way to enjoy life!

(Not to mention all that stimulating of the Wagyu Beef Farming Collective! )

http://obamafoodorama.blogspot.com/2009 ... on-of.html
<br>https://https://obamafoodorama.blogspot.com/2009/02/menu-for-national-association-of.htmlIt would be the biggest honor of all, if I would ever be presented with a doggie bag from such a humble gathering.

Border Collie Patrol wrote:May I volunteer to help provide for the greater good?

To assist in filling cups of change, I am most capable of providing mass quantities of dog poo.

Yes, you can never have too much of the PTC on hand...be sure and pass it through (har!) onto Che Gourmet.