Democrats embrace rat pride

See more at Confederacy of Drones.

goodwyn Baltimore vvlr 7-31-19.jpg

Trump has so angered the Democrats that the DNC held an emergency meeting on Wednesday to review possible changes to their by-laws which, surprisingly, have no mention of rats. Due to the group's overwhelming sympathy for what Nancy Pelosi described as ground squirrels only dumber, a resolution was brought forward to change the Democrat mascot from donkey to rat.

A heated debate ensued when Representative Nadler pointed out that Trump frequently disparages penguins and that respect for all mammals should be included. Senator Mark Warner from Virginia reminded Nadler that a penguin is a bird… and that Trump was actually calling Nadler Batman's nemesis, the Penguin.

Into the late evening went deliberations until the members realized that the by-laws currently do not even include the donkey as the current Democrat symbol. However, since “ass” is included, a compromise was proposed by Senator Bernie Sanders to include both as symbols. This was accepted overwhelmingly at which point Representative Ocasio-Cortez added the approved text into the by-laws using goat's blood and sorcery.

The official symbol of the Democrat National Committee is now the rat's ass. Editorial cartoonists across the country are scrambling to figure out what one looks like.

What about the ROUS?! Shouldn't they be considered for mascot of the Rat Party faction of the UNI-Gulag Party?

Emerging kubic shovel-job, I see.

To defend our legacy from being berat-ted, all mentions of 'rodent' (think Komrade Captain Craptek!) must be replacepurged by 'squirrel'!

Democraps: Rat pride! _Kubists: Squirrel pride!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Emerging kubic shovel-job, I see.

To defend our legacy from being berat-ted, all mentions of 'rodent' (think Komrade Captain Craptek!) must be replacepurged by 'squirrel'!

Jackalopelipsky, the mythical antlered hare brain rodent, is also a bit nervous about this coming rodent purge. First they came for the Norwegian rats (rattus norvegicus) of Baltimore, then they came for the entire rodent species, genus, family, order, class, phylum, kingdom, domain, etc.

Has the Cube not learned from history that allowing such purges to occur because you are not a rodent will end in Cube decimation?

Take care Cubists and speak up for your friendly rodent Comrades before Orkin Agents wake you up in midnight raids.

j.

Pelipsky, just learn to brag-n-feed on nuts plus doing mad rushes, and then things will be OK.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Pelipsky, just learn to brag-n-feed on nuts plus doing mad rushes, and then things will be OK.

Wow...it was like watching videos of Jackalopelipsky's own deplorable hillbilly survival here in the interment center that is Texazistan where criminals and/or cultural/moral elites rule absolutely. Makes it really hard on the mythical 'little' things...the helpless...and the gentle...

j.

I do not understand all this displeasure about rats. I have always found them to be quite tasty.

RedDiaperette wrote:I do not understand all this displeasure about rats. I have always found them to be quite tasty.

Bbbbbuuuuttt....trembling hare lip....where do you stop, Red Diaperette???...trembling hare lip with verklempt bunny eyes...where do you stop???

Our local beet collective cat has been immortalized by taking down full grown rabbits just trying to coexist in the community eco-system everyone is spending enormous tax dollars to secure and protect. From full grown rabbits...it's just a hop, jump, and a skip to certain mythical horned rabbits.

Jackalopelipsky might feel safe-spacier if dogs...particularly Rat Terriers - specifically trained and certified by the Orkin Chapter of the American Kennel Club for the purpose of rat control - rather that cool cats just out there just looking for something to play with. tremble-hare lip with verklempt self-righteous indigniied bunny eyes. Where do you draw the line in defining a 'rat'?? Can this triggered mythical hare brained rodent get some validation here...???

j.

jackalopelipsky wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:I do not understand all this displeasure about rats. I have always found them to be quite tasty.

Bbbbbuuuuttt....trembling hare lip....where do you stop, Red Diaperette???...trembling hare lip with verklempt bunny eyes...where do you stop???

Our local beet collective cat has been immortalized by taking down full grown rabbits just trying to coexist in the community eco-system everyone is spending enormous tax dollars to secure and protect. From full grown rabbits...it's just a hop, jump, and a skip to certain mythical horned rabbits.

Jackalopelipsky might feel safe-spacier if dogs...particularly Rat Terriers - specifically trained and certified by the Orkin Chapter of the American Kennel Club for the purpose of rat control - rather that cool cats just out there just looking for something to play with. tremble-hare lip with verklempt self-righteous indigniied bunny eyes. Where do you draw the line in defining a 'rat'?? Can this triggered mythical hare brained rodent get some validation here...???

j.
Nay, I spoke of true rats only. Rabbits and hares are mostly of the Leporidae family, are they not? -- and indeed of the lagomorph order? According to my sources (which I generally invent for a given occasion, but I do remember finding a real source somewhere for this), rabbits and hares were removed from the rodentia classification in the early 20C.

In any case, you may want to deliver a pre-emptive case of beet vodka to Ivan the Stakhanovets, who in the past has evinced a taste for squirrel. (Where is Captain Craptek, anyway? Comrade Ivan, do you know anything about this?)

RedDiaperette wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:

j.
Nay, I spoke of true rats only. Rabbits and hares are mostly of the Leporidae family, are they not? -- and indeed of the lagomorph order? According to my sources (which I generally invent for a given occasion, but I do remember finding a real source somewhere for this), rabbits and hares were removed from the rodentia classification in the early 20C.

In any case, you may want to deliver a pre-emptive case of beet vodka to Ivan the Stakhanovets, who in the past has evinced a taste for squirrel. (Where is Captain Craptek, anyway? Comrade Ivan, do you know anything about this?)

Dear Red Diaperette,

Thank you so much for explaining how and why you personally draw the rat line in the sand like at the Alamo that said, "Over THIS line, you do not cross!" or sommunton like that according to Common Core Cultural Historyrewrite. Jackalopelipsky's heart has returned to normal anxiety levels.

Also, thank you for hint on better reporting for shovel duty in service of Ambassador's of the Great Nation of Texazistan honor guard. And, maybe Commissarka Pinkie and Jackalopelipsy could form an arch of shovels like they do at a famous Texazistan University...but they use swords to make their arch. Do you think Ambassador Stakhanovets would think a shovel arch for him to enter the forum to deal with the contention he has to deal with would give a clue to contention he has to deal with that the Ambassador means Business!...and not in that slimy KKKapitalist wau...but in Hard Cubism Cure way...the shovel ready way? Just want to better serve the Ambassador and Tractor Barn#2 CEO/Employee to the best of my ability.

It's like Jackalopelipsky keeps saying, "I'm fully committed to the cause of getting us back on the surface of the earth and not living underground like bugs and worms."

Again, thank you sooo much Red Diaperette for your clarification and affirmation that you don't even consider a rat to be a rabbit. That kind of clarity is a rarity and is much admired. A Rat is not a Rabbit. So simple. Even a hare brained mythical horned rodent can trust that. Thank you so much.

Sincerely,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

p.s. now if I get get one of those new Working Dog stamps, Red Square was talking about, pelipsky can get this in the box before the mailman drives by. :-)

"...a rat is not a rabbit..."

I denounce your species-ist exclusionary hate speech. If a rat identifies as a bunny, who are you to marginalize and judge? And what of those in transition? Hmmm? Such vile prejudice will not be tolerated.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
(And I still have my saber from the Agricultural College of the Republic of Texazistan, how did you know?)

[img]/images/various_uploads/Crying_Cat_Mouse_Rights.jpg[/img]

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:"...a rat is not a rabbit..."

I denounce your species-ist exclusionary hate speech. If a rat identifies as a bunny, who are you to marginalize and judge? And what of those in transition? Hmmm? Such vile prejudice will not be tolerated.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
(And I still have my saber from the Agricultural College of the Republic of Texazistan, how did you know?)

Sir, you'll have to take that contention up with Red Diaperette....an' sir...you wouldn't even have to contend with this contention iffn's you didn't go reading OTHER comrades private mail protected by the Gubermint of America in confidentiality.

But..so's you're likin' the idea of a shovel arch for you to pass through into the forum to contend with the contention you have to deal with?? Pretty good, huh?? Then Pinkie and J could stand at attention as honor guard while you do your contending as Ambassador to the Great Nation of Texazistan.

And how did Jackalopelipsky 'know'....Jackalopelipsky sees..

Nay, nay, nay, by saying "a rat," one inclusively includes all who identify as rat and therefore, ipse dixit and ipso facto (not to mention upsy daisy), the referenced entity cannot be identified as a bunny because of identifying as a rat and so....

Dear me, I myself no longer know what I am talking about. But no matter. We construct our own reality after all. Do not fear, dear jackalopelipsky. We female-identified entities must march in solidarity. Or hop in solidarity. Or pounce. Or trot. Or slither. Or whatever. (I think it is time for my Jiffi-Lobo™ booster.)

RedDiaperette wrote:

Nay, nay, nay, by saying "a rat," one inclusively includes all who identify as rat and therefore, ipse dixit and ipso facto (not to mention upsy daisy), the referenced entity cannot be identified as a bunny because of identifying as a rat and so....

Dear me, I myself no longer know what I am talking about. But no matter. We construct our own reality after all. Do not fear, dear jackalopelipsky. We female-identified entities must march in solidarity. Or hop in solidarity. Or pounce. Or trot. Or slither. Or whatever. (I think it is time for my Jiffi-Lobo™ booster.)

YeahWhat Red Diaperette said. yeah. Rat means RAT (inclusive). Makes sense to Jackalopelipsky. Which makes pelipsky to wonder, what if the Jiffi-Lobos actually cause the confusion blurring the distinction between rats and bunnies into one big gianormous vermin blob. Foregoing the Jiffy=Lobo for awhile and see what you think.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

mi
Is it time to proclaim: "We are all rats now!" - or did I miss the moment?

You're still good. They haven't even come out with an awareness ribbon, a tshirt or even a good acronym. There's no rush yet.

Comrade Ben of Baltimore, hero of the people!

Movie trivia fact: Princess Bride was filmed in Baltimore.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video. ... &width=560" width="560" height="308" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Ushanka tip to Comrade Blogunov.

They haven't even come out with an awareness ribbon
Would not a rat tail, warped into the proper shape, serve as a Rodent Awareness Ribbon?

OK. I'm getting seriously triggered. Why does everyone pick on rats? And ROUS stands for Rats Of Unusual Sweetness, as can be seen here.

And here are my rat angels Daphne and Phoebe:

phoebe-sleeping-on-daphne2-1.jpg

Confederacy of Drones wrote:See more at Confederacy of Drones.

goodwyn Baltimore vvlr 7-31-19.jpg

Trump has so angered the Democrats that the DNC held an emergency meeting on Wednesday to review possible changes to their by-laws. . .
Tovarishii, were we discussing Glorious Social Democrat Party "by-laws" or "in-laws?" They appear similar. In addition, there was no mention of solidarity with transgender or otherkin rats.