Democrats stranded on pieces of melting narrative, need help

Polar_Bears_Stranded.jpg
Democrats stranded on melting narrative.
The Democrats' narrative used to be of colossal proportions when it calved off from reality a few short years ago. But the political climate change caused by Donald Trump has relentlessly melted their narrative down to barely nothing.

The Democrats now find themselves stranded on a teeny tiny little chunk that remains of the former behemoth, and they don't know how to swim.

Won't you help the stranded Democrats?

Please help to fight the political climate change.

Give till it hurts.

-----------------------------

Paid for by Friends of the Democrat Party Empire, inc.

Margaret wrote:... relentlessly melted the narrative down ...
I pledge to go climan. A narrative-sustaining diet: no warm meals anymore.

stranded-polar-bear-300x158.jpg
........................ Jerry Nadler

Camarado Maduro is sending huge ice island their way!
Is called "Isla Narrativa Basura" and is very green, despite being solid ice.

Jackalopelipsky is shedding tears in earnest for these Democrats adrift due to political climate change. This is catastrophic! Someone save these poor Democrats!! Break the rules, now or Trump's going to be re-elected!!

Remember, comrades! 2020 is the tipping point, the point of no return! After that, the Democrats have only ten years left if we don't take action now--or at least demand that someone, somewhere take some kind of action.

Otherwise, we'll just have to designate a new tipping point and add another ten years.

Do not fear, comrades! Surely the Democrats, who can provide all things to all, can also walk on water, can they not?

RedDiaperette wrote:Do not fear, comrades! Surely the Democrats, who can provide all things to all, can also walk on water, can they not?

Let's make them try.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:Do not fear, comrades! Surely the Democrats, who can provide all things to all, can also walk on water, can they not?

Let's make them try.

Yes! $.$. Halliburton. Though they be as gods...it's put up or put out time in this crisis of melting narrative crisis. CRISIS! Will the Democrats at least attempt to swim to firm land like the pawed (GWONT 4K nik) polar bear or face catastrophic and eminent extinction? Or are they truly gods as self proclaimed? Put up or PutOut. No Difference. Will they step off the deck of $.$. Halliburton and settle all debate?

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

RedDiaperette wrote:... the Democrats, who can provide all things to all, can also walk on water, can they not?
So korrektful in the mostequalness of your clearsightity, Komradette.

.. yet here the ghost of HAL 9000 descends upon poor me:
Just a moment... just a moment. I've just picked up a fault in the AE-35 unit.

And what after all the water is finally evaporated?
Where will the Democrats walk then?
The horror! The horror!

I denounce this post. A good comrade does not ask of another to GIVE their own money. If we are to help our climatically challenged democrat comrades the only solution is to generously redistribute ill gotten profits from greedy capitalist pigs. The fate of the entire planet demands it.

Comrade Jenkem wrote:I denounce this post. A good comrade does not ask of another to GIVE their own money. If we are to help our climatically challenged democrat comrades the only solution is to generously redistribute ill gotten profits from greedy capitalist pigs. The fate of the entire planet demands it.

No one expects a Party member to give till it hurts. You say you give till it hurts so everyone will know you are a good communist and not a threat to the State. If you are a shop keeper in your collective you should find a Party issued sign amongst your Party issued signs like "Workers of the World, Unite!" that reads "Give Till It Hurts." Place that in your shop window now.

At the very least you should be wearing the give till it hurts awareness ribbon. Everyone wears the ribbon. You are wearing the ribbon?

Comrade Otis wrote:... a Party issued sign .. that reads "Give Till It Hurts" ...
Jawohl!
"Geben Tue Ich Halsbrecherisch" - that's what vee haf put in ze window of ze Bavaria Kubicle.

(comrade GooTra going half-bonkers, comrade Dict refines)

Comrade Otis wrote:
Comrade Jenkem wrote:I denounce this post. A good comrade does not ask of another to GIVE their own money. If we are to help our climatically challenged democrat comrades the only solution is to generously redistribute ill gotten profits from greedy capitalist pigs. The fate of the entire planet demands it.

No one expects a Party member to give till it hurts. You say you give till it hurts so everyone will know you are a good communist and not a threat to the State. If you are a shop keeper in your collective you should find a Party issued sign amongst your Party issued signs like "Workers of the World, Unite!" that reads "Give Till It Hurts." Place that in your shop window now.

At the very least you should be wearing the give till it hurts awareness ribbon. Everyone wears the ribbon. You are wearing the ribbon?
I denounce my denouncement. You are korrekt comrade. The appearance of giving is just as important as the fair and equal redistribution of forced giving until it hurts...them. I shall redistribute, for myself, a most equal and glorious ribbon demonstrating that I am aware.

AWARE RIBBON.jpg

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Remember, comrades! 2020 is the tipping point, the point of no return! After that, the Democrats have only ten years left if we don't take action now--or at least demand that someone, somewhere take some kind of action.

Otherwise, we'll just have to designate a new tipping point and add another ten years.
A half century of failed predictions of the world ending in ten years proves nothing!

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:A half century of failed predictions of the world ending in ten years proves nothing!

Do you crazy commies have an awareness ribbon for that?

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:A half century of failed predictions of the world ending in ten years proves nothing!
I denounce such simpletonicity!

Augured was doom b/c of coolinsk, then again b/c of warminsk.
Plus and minus is zero, isn't it? So, no "failure". Null, nada, zip. _ Q.E.D.

+ & - = 0 , & you al-Blogunov = 0 (b/c* 1 = 0) !

Learn
from
great
poet
Mayakovsky !
[/indentr]

Единица - вздор,
единица - ноль,
[/indentr][/indentr]коллектив - куб,
куб - наверно нет
[/indentr][/indentr]
Бельзебуб.