Denounce Al Sharpton for leaking DNC secret plans

AL SHARPTON: WE WON'T HAVE TRUE SOCIAL JUSTICE UNTIL EVERYTHING IS ‘EQUAL IN EVERYBODY'S HOUSE'

images (2).jpg
(from happier days)
See the video link above yourself comrade. This type of evidence can not be ignored. This is most distressful to me! Sharpton, one of our greatest progressives has leaked the complete progressive agenda to the masses. The Proletariat is just NOT ready for this much information yet!

I have always admired Sharpton for his great progressive work. Granted, he is not the type of negro to Harry Reid's or Joe Biden's liking, but the none the less, he is a good progressive negro, in spite of what others may say. I really thought he had a chance to be the next SCOTUS appointee.

images (3).jpg
As such, it does sadden me to say, we must denounce him for giving away too much information to the masses about our Grand Progressive goals. Therefore, later today, I will fill out the gov't paperwork in triplicate and bribe the proper bureaucrat to officially denounce him.

This is how I will like to remember him once he is denounced...'jerry curled', 'carb upped' and smiling- It brings a tear to a comrade's eye

This is most saddening, but comrade Al 'the mouth' Sharptonunge Sharpton has been a problem, ever since the Tawana Brawley "incident". It could be that he thinks has considered if he keeps talking, everyone will forget?

I am not of sureness that he can be of denouncement. He is of the poor victim class much like I to be. And what harm can to be coming of him? As Fraulein to make clear, he was of the untouchable class when he to play as ringmaster in Brawly circus.

No, I say no to denouncement. He just to be preparing the road of equalization for all the peoples so that when Obamessiah to take full command the peoples are of readiness. Hmmm... much like what the John the Baptist was to Jesus.

He must be denounced was leaking. Leaking from Mr. Al is not beneficial to our beloved Progressiveness cause. Leaky men must be confined and denounced until they get leaking under control!

What if leaking was caused by unscrupulous Comradesses?

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

That sounds like a personal problem, not associated with comradesses, comrade O'Brien. Let me ponder and see if I am Officially Offended ™ for glorious womanhood. . . . .

Yes, I think we are ™ .

Nay Fraulein!!

I do not mean good Party Comradesses, such as yourself. I mean evil capitalist pig comradesses who pretend that they are in good Party standing to lure you in their den of ill repute!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

O'Brien wrote:Nay Fraulein!!

I do not mean good Party Comradesses, such as yourself. I mean evil capitalist pig comradesses who pretend that they are in good Party standing to lure you in their den of ill repute!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Oh! double dip deary me! You sound as if you have way too much experience in being lured in some den of ill repute. Are you a re-offender 'reputer investor'?? I will call your Mother if necessary!!

Though a great progressive, Comrade Al Sharpton is merely a useful idiot! Note the emphasis on the word idiot.

What we have here is a case of a useful idiot who really thinks he is important and, therefore, is not required to receive clearance from The Party™ and the DNC's Ministry of Propaganda prior to making a public speech. A few days at one of our "enlightenment facilities" should get this prole straightened out just like his hair.

--
ZB

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
O'Brien wrote:Nay Fraulein!!

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Oh! double dip deary me! You sound as if you have way too much experience in being lured in some den of ill repute. Are you a re-offender 'reputer investor'?? I will call your Mother if necessary!!
Careful FrauleinThis comrade sounds as if he has been invited to the White House