Denver Greets Obama with the People's Cube Posters

My Dear Pinkie, you are in control of the Beet of the Week and can award it to yourself whenever you so desire. Much like Congress with their pay and benefits package. But just to make it a bit less glaring, I hereby nominate Pinke for the Beet of the We.... Hey, wait a minute! That's just the image posted to the blog thread, not added to the clip art archive. I hereby retract my nomination of Pinkie for Beet of the Week and extend it to whatever comrade meets my whim of the moment and puts the image where I wanted it. Come to think of it, that too is like Congress and explains some votes on the Cap and Trade bill.

We have to petition Red to put it in the archive. Let's temp Red with Beet of the Week.

Pinkie, if you can get Red to post this in the gallery, then I will nominate you for Proximate Beet of the Week, and I'm sure that Betinov will second me.

Just take the beet, Pinkie. That's how I received most of my Hero of Cubist Labor awards.

I'll give Pinkie the Beet of the Week nomination, proximate or otherwise, just as soon as I get what I happen to want at the moment. It's not like its my beet that's being given away. What do I care how many OPBs get given away, so long as my petty little dreams are realized. (DAMN but I should be in Congress!)

Betinov, I think we need to have a talk. Ever heard of <i>beet inflation</i>? If we don't watch it, pretty soon <i>everyone</i> will have a Beet of the Week. And they just so there will be no hard feelings, in the Progressive World of Next Tuesday(tm), we won't even keep score.

Just think. I would get no more award for Unanimous Caring, Conspicuous Compassion, and Communal Impaling for the Common Good. Where would I be without that?

If you so blithely continue with this idea of "I'm fine so long as I have mine," you'll be in for a very rude shock when <i>all</i> of our Beets of the Week are permanently and irrevocably damaged by Bruno getting one.

Ever heard of beet inflation?

Isn't that what that naked old guy with the peace signs drawn all over his body at the Folsom Street Fair does?

Major Kong is now in the "karakteroff" section of the collective clip art (scroll to the very bottom).

I will share half of my beet with Pinkie in a bowl of borsch whenever she visits me in New York.

COOL! I got what I wanted and somebody else did all the work! Isn't Demokracy wonderful!

It seems that Bruno getting any physical object may irrevocably damage both the object and Bruno.

Just make sure it's too big for him to put up his, er, nose.

With all this bickering over beets, I made a special beat treat for the entire collective.

Bah Bah Baked Beet Chips™

Finely sliced beets place lovingly into a pile of sheep dip....

...and baked to perfection.

To wash it down I have brought along a bottle of the finest from my Bah Bah Moonbat Moonshine Still...

Enjoy comrades!