DOJ to defend 14 yr. old and sue Polk County and State of FL

Eric Holder and the Department of Justice announce that they will be providing free public defense services to Cassidy Goodson, the 14 year old accused of delivering and then murdering her newborn baby boy.

Police say the high school freshman ultimately used scissors to pry the baby out of her body and into the toilet. Lifting the baby out of the toilet, Goodson "placed her hands on the infant's neck and squeezed until he wasn't moving or breathing any longer," according to a statement released by Polk County Sheriff's Office on Friday.

Eric Holder in a move that surprised no one said, “It is the position of this administration that women have the right to choose, with no right wing limitations! And clearly this brave young woman was well within the protections of Roe vs. Wade when she terminated her pregnancy as the fetal unit was still attached to her by the umbilical cord. And further, I have been instructed by President Obama to bring suit against the State of Florida and the bitter clingers at the Polk County Sheriff's office for violating Miss Goodson's constitutional rights.”

HolderCassidy.jpg

So, the Current Truth™ today is "fetal unit"? What happened to "product of conception"?

"You're in a heap o' trouble, boy." --Sheriff Grady Judd (to Eric Holder)

I believe that dear leader Obama is first checking to see if the baby's picture bears a resemblance to himself. How could we expect our glorious leader to involve his minister of people's justice if the terminated human unit would not have looked like Obama's own male child if he had one.

I'm overwhelmed with the display of compassion Holdem Holder is showing in offering free legal defense service to this O'bama supporter. Such caring and concern for her well-being brings tears to my eyes.

Nonetheless, one has to wonder where is Planned Parenthood? Where are the ticker tape parades with the pink vagina creatures celebrating this act of liberation? Where is the Coat Hanger Czar making sure the procedure this democrat-in-waiting used was in the best interest protecting the health of the "mother"?
Where was the caring and concern when the cry of help was raised?

It starts to become clear that the legal defense is more a guardian to protect this young democrat from the apathy and incompetence of those claiming to be concerned for abortion rights. We can expect Dear Leader to give some sort of bravery award to this young follower for acting above and beyond the call of duty.

In the immortal words of famed feminazi, Maude: "God will get you for this [Holdem Holder]".

It's too bad the Party Konvention has passed. Miss Goodson would have made a most equal speaker to follow Sandra Fluke and other victims of the RethugliKKKan war on womyn.

Well, if she can't be a hero to the Prog cause, then maybe she can at least be a martyr.

Is reincarnation of Molly Yard getting early start.

Look, it's not like she wore a Mitt Romney t-shirt to school! So why is Florida making a federal case out of this?