Dont get lost in New Hampshire

After carefully checking this time that no sneaky comrade had posted this already, I submit a story that demonstrates the glorious power of the State. A Massachusetts teenager was hiking in New Hampshire and got lost. After he didn't turn up, the state sent out search parties which located the teen. After arriving at home he recieved a bill from the state of New Hampshire for $25,000. I guess this is what happens in a state that tries to provide free health care.

Hiker Article

New Hampshire Medicaid

If the teen was smart, he'd go to anyone of his Senators (one of them served in Vietnam by the way) or Bawny Fwank and demand the government pay this off.

If he were smart, he would declare himself an illegal alien. Judging by the proposed immigration reform, they are going to be cleared of all criminal record and back taxes.

Speaking of which, if anyone happens to owe back taxes to the IRS, there's no better time to start learning to speak with some heavy accent.

Ci Senior', pinche whide boyz r gonna pay essay! Mi, my twelve brauthers and seesters and all ov La Raza r getting r own mcdacha's from that puto Senior' Fwank.

Viva La Poncho Via!

Red Square wrote:If he were smart, he would declare himself an illegal alien. Judging by the proposed immigration reform, they are going to be cleared of all criminal record and back taxes.

Speaking of which, if anyone happens to owe back taxes to the IRS, there's no better time to start learning to speak with some heavy accent.
Noted.

Did he video record it like "The Blair Witch Project"?
If he did, he deserves the $25K fine.

Getting lost in New Hampshire is like getting lost in Maryland.
It's so vast.

Was this kid found with the Old Man in the Mountain on him?

I have never seen "The Blair Witch Project." In that, I count myself lucky.

Laika the Space Dog wrote:Did he video record it like "The Blair Witch Project"?
If he did, he deserves the $25K fine.

Getting lost in New Hampshire is like getting lost in Maryland.
It's so vast.
Hahaha. . .! Would that be because he got lost, or because of the copyright violation?

Worst movie ever made.
Nails on chalkboard.
Ten times worse than waterboarding.
Makes "Plan #9 From Outer Space" look like a Cecil B. DeMille production.

Well you didn't get to work on the set of Thelma and Louise.

Right after Susie Que Commie Sarandon blew that gas dude up she threw five gallons of gas on all the male grips and threw a match!

Bitch! She likes watching Dead Men Walking fry!

What you thought Dead Men Walking was a prisoner compassion film!?!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!

Stupid Commies!!!

See you in Mexico...

I'll stay here, enjoy the Mexico City air! It might not do you any good.

Comrade Lone Stage Grip,

Perhaps you can gift Comradette Sarandon some Montezuma's Revenge. Tell her it is for exploitation of natives by dastardly bastardly DWEMs and the tradition and hope of revenge has persisted for nearly five decades. She'll be sure to drink her own medicine up!

To rework a Robocop quote, "I'd pay a dollar for that!"