Drive-Thru Service for Antibodies to CCP-Wuhan Corona Virus

At the White House Rose Garden Press Conference (April 15, 2020), Trump generally described his prospective plans for commencing the "reopening America for business" within the next few weeks and also focused on health and life/death issues associated with economic collapse, he also allowed Dr. Birx to explain some of the scientific pros and cons focusing exclusively on health and life/death issues exclusively pertaining to the CCP-Wuhan Virus, which China (and the American media) describe as the "CoronaVirus" and/or "CoVid-19." She also explained that among the things the scientific community deems important to minimize the risks that such repopening of business would re-start waves of viral infections, it's vital that we find a way to implement a way to rapidly confer antibody protection on all Americans who have not already developed such antibodies (by having survived CCP-Wuhan-Virus infection). Trump agreed and said, "We're working on it" and we hope to be able to do so "within the next short period."

Afterward, Trump took questions from reporters.

Jim Acosta asked, "Mr. President, if you really agree with Dr. Birx that it's vital to develop a way to rapidly confer such antibodies-protection on all Americans not already having them, then why have you not already endorsed, and supported immediate, widespread implementation of, a drive-through antibodies-delivery program already recognized by the Responsible Media (but, of course, not "recognized" as legitimate by Fox News)? Why do you want to deny the American people the protection afforded by such program?"

Trump replied, "I hate to be crude, but that program sucks, and it's really disguised as a way to lure Americans into supporting an aspect of the Green New Deal, and it's only being promoted by Fake News here,

here:

Mystery item No. 1

and here:"

Mystery item No. 2

Acosta replied, "Mr. President, doesn't your answer prove you reject the time-tested science of Anthropological Models on how the human race ultimately acquired 'herd immunity' to most deadly disease in the same way in which you reject Climate Models?"

--KOOK
Last edited by KOOK on 4/16/2020, 12:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: KOOK revised content to focus satire on Fake News

I seem to remember that my introduction to the old, hallowed practice of tobacco-smoke enemas was here in the Collective.

Can anyone find that post? Perhaps they should be tested as a possible cure for The Virus?

Make Smoke-In-Your-Ass Great Again!

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I seem to remember that my introduction to the old, hallowed practice of tobacco-smoke enemas was here in the Collective.

Can anyone find that post? Perhaps they should be tested as a possible cure for The Virus?

Make Smoke-In-Your-Ass Great Again!

Comrade Lysenkomann,

Just FYI, KOOK decided to emulate Chairman Xi by "disappearing" the original post (which contained doctrinally impure thoughts) and replacing it with observations consistent with the Current Truth. Sometimes parodic thought becomes sloppy.

--KOOK