Drug Wears Off During President's Speech

President Obama delivered a quick speech earlier today in the Rose Garden touting the successful conversion of 13 Americans to Obamacare. Although many of those standing behind the President were seemingly conscious, it was later learned that their water bottles had been laced with hypnotic additives by White House staff prior to the event.

“These are just regular folks,” stated spokesman Jay Carney. “They can't be expected to remain calm in the presence of a great leader. We took the liberty of providing them with a little something to relax and calm their nerves.”

One woman was seen “awakening” from her stupor during the President's short speech. “Why am I standing in front of all these people?” she was heard mumbling as attendants lead her from the area.

Stupified.jpg

Oh yes, Comrade. Her...

She is clearly a True Believer™ felled by the presence of His Grace.

There were NO MEDICATIONS in her water. I was with her while she smoked in the green room with President Barry.

Is that a jiffy-lobo scar on the side of the dear girl's head or a part?

Our lovely and gracious Pamalinsky also fainted today because of the excitement that is Obamacare.

pamalinsky-faints.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Our lovely and gracious Pamalinsky also fainted today because of the excitement that is Obamacare.
If we make the invoices more adorable it will be ok. That will solve the fainting from excitements.

After the speech Barry volunteers at the Healthcare.gov phone bank...

barry-volunteers.jpg

He takes his first call...

jungle-fever.jpg

Your turn...

pinhead.jpg

Comrades, look what some ridiculous Teabagger Rethuglikkkan - who's obviously off the plantation, judging by his voice - posted on the interwebs!

Is there NO end to their lies and fabrications???

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrades, look what some ridiculous Teabagger Rethuglikkkan - who's obviously off the plantation, judging by his voice - posted on the interwebs!

Is there NO end to their lies and fabrications???
These clips explain why it's named "Obamcare." So, why do we need exchanges?

Captain Craptek wrote:President Obama delivered a quick speech earlier today in the Rose Garden touting the successful conversion of 13 Americans to Obamacare....

Fourteen. There were fourteen of us, Comrade.

[attachment=0]Stupified.jpg[/attachment]

Notice how Dear Leader clutches HIS Presidential Podium and Seal with HIS left hand as HE turns to coach the "dizzy" worshiper Obamacare customer. Has the hypnotic effect of HIS own voice caused ... but no, that could never be. Sorry I brought it up.

Isn't that the same fainting flower who passed out on command during the campaign speeches? She must be on some unionized government contract. I hope the Furlough wasn't too rough on her.

Tovarichi wrote:Isn't that the same fainting flower who passed out on command during the campaign speeches? She must be on some unionized government contract. I hope the Furlough wasn't too rough on her.

Yes Tovarichi - I believe she's under contract to go down on command.

She's a member of Fainter's Union Local #294 out of Chicago.

Captain Craptek wrote:
Tovarichi wrote:Isn't that the same fainting flower who passed out on command during the campaign speeches? She must be on some unionized government contract. I hope the Furlough wasn't too rough on her.

Yes Tovarichi - I believe she's under contract to [highlight=#ffff00]go down[/highlight] on command.
And didn't the FU (Local #294) provide all White House interns during Bill Clinton's reign? -

M84
I heard Fluke shacked up with them, too.