Drumming Circle Boogie

Just mimeswept this urgent health warning for our hippy friends:

CONCORD,N.H. (AP) - A New Hampshire woman diagnosed with a rare gastrointestinal anthrax case may have swallowed spores propelled into the air by vigorous drumming, a state health expert said.

Officials haven't confirmed how the woman contracted the disease but are focusing on a drum circle gathering she attended Dec. 4 at the United Campus Ministry center in Durham shortly before becoming ill. Public health officials who learned of her diagnosis last week immediately began investigating, and earlier this week shut down the ministry center after anthrax spores were found on two drums.

We now return you to your regular programming.

Geez, I hope this is not a pandemic or something - Obama may have to cancel another golf game.

I think that drum spore thing was on an old episode of "House". Came from African drums......hhmmmmm....... maybe Kenyan' Kryptonite ?? Dear Leader should stay on vacation just to be safe.

Wait a minute, this all makes sense now! Those must've been some of the drums left over from the "Drive Out The Bush Regime" drum circle rally back in '06. I thought those people were all just nuts (in a charming, Party approved way, mind you) but it seems like they had some actual nefarious schemes in mind after all.

Opiate of the People wrote:Geez, I hope this is not a pandemic or something - Obama may have to cancel another golf game.
Are you kidding Opiate? Obama needs all the golf trips he can take, it's Congress which needs to get Obamacare passes ASAP so such cases can help our hippie friends. When he gets back from his trips, Obama can then sign the bill and bring us one step closer to the World of Next Tuesday.

My Comrades

This is clearly a conspiracy by my brother Saddam Hussein to wipe out the Amerikkkan Satan with Biological Weapons of Mass Destruction. This Anthrax was cultured in vats in the back of a moving container truck in order to evade your Amerikkkan Spy Satelites.

Of course Brother Saddam is not dead. His death was faked by Bushitler, like he also faked 9/11, the election victory against the Goracle, the moon landing and the last three ice ages.

Amandla

Obamugabe