Educational Film for Party Members Only

Comrades, this is a must see video. Be certain to pay special attention to the safety warning that is featured. It could be the difference between life and death.

[ VIDEO NOT AVAILABLE ]

Are they dead? Are they alive? Whichever, they are definitely voting.

So this is one of those "another day in the life of..." documentaries, huh? The use of black and white lends a tres chic retro quality to an otherwise unsurprising revelation of well-known facts.

Commissar M wrote:...an otherwise unsurprising revelation of well-known facts.

Unsurprising Commissar M? Have you seen any of the despicable, yet mostly harmless republikkan candidates confront us with the dreaded Reagan weapon yet? I have yet to see this from any candidate. Yes, some of their supporters and lapdogs still know the power of this weapon, but the candidates have so far held true to the John McCain-Reid Disarmament treaty that we tricked them into agreeing to.

Nor should we forget there is a whole generation of potential robots and party candidates that have no conception of the danger of the Reagan with his ghastly tax cuts, strengthening of the military, and in general building pride in this country. No, we must continue to warn of the dangers of the Reagan.

Just to prove the necro-proxies at work! and Republicans start fires ...

Actually Comrade Red, you just have to make sure they don't touch you with a picture, and just to be on the safe side, anything written by, Reagan.

Unsurprising in the sense of "yeah, of course they're zombies". How else do else would we get them to accept our <s>bullsh*t</s> world view so readily?

Of course dear Comrade Pup, since you and I have both been assigned to work deep behind enemy lines (aka the South) we're among the first to see The Party deploy its newest counter stike weapon, "The Reagan-admiring Democrat". While promoting The Party's overall agenda of control through dependence on government, this new breed of Democrat can invoke admiration for Reagan, along with support for gun ownership, pro-life beliefs and Evangelical Christianity to a degree that would make even Duncan Hunter look like a moonbat. This new "right wing" Democrat is more capable of withstanding the withering Reagan assault that would destroy earlier models, such as those seen in your film.

Behold, our newest Shock and Awe campaign:
http://www.eaves2007.com/index.html
(Hey, it worked for Al Gore!)

A win for The Party is a win for The Party although I hope we can keep this thing under control.

That is an awesome weapon indeed Commissar M! I can see how he would shake the republikkkans to their very soul if they had one. I wonder though, that sure looked like it could have well been one of the Peoples Progressive Bibles he had in his hands. The color sure was right!

Tell you what, our new governor in Louisiana may well prove to be a powerful secret weapon as well. I once met him while I was undercover at church. He actually preached, and for awhile, I was convinced that he would be dangerous. But recently, he actually came out against Bush on the SCHIP's bill, so he may well be our newest undercover progressive Governor!

So you hail from the Great (Pup suppressing laughter) State of Go to Hell Ole Miss?

Ducking and running....

hehehe....
While the current location of the komissariat has been deemed a state secret, it is rumored to have once been based in The People's Progressive Utopia of N'Awlins.

We can neither confirm nor deny that the komissariat has been moved to a less Progressive state somewhat northeast of its rumored former location. ;)

Obviously, as a Free Range Commissar in the service of The Beloved Empress, physical location is unimportant. I am where ever She determines my service will most benefit The Common Good™.

I can understand one's reluctance to allow such data to be known, especially if one's location were indeed as I might suspect. Of course, I am proud to say I am from the Home of the Fighting Bayou Bengal Tigers of LSU, though now live on the outskirts of that noble location. I am sad to report that so far, we seem to be far behind in the struggle for progressivism here. I am yet to see any boobs against Bush or the war, nor for the criminals for that matter. Now I am certain we do have some closet comrades here, but sometimes I suspect many of them are so because they think it is just the "in thing" to be. There just seems to be a lack of true dedication to the cause here. I do hope you were not one of those Katrina evacuees? Needless to say I was not hit so hard, other than being without power about 3 weeks. Would you believe, I actually found mail in my box the day of Katrina from those fools at the IRS had actually been trying to send me a check for a tax refund of over 3 grand, from a time almost 12 years before? That is part of my Katrina story.

Consider this Comrade, "re-educated*."

*Not all re-educations proceed so smoothly. Some re-educations require massive amounts of digging and warm clothing. All rights reserved. Violators will be purged.

I watched this on my friend's laptop a while ago, and for some reason, the cartoony faces kept disappearing off of the actors, and you know what? That filthy white male pig is really a poor oppressed black man! It's true! The actor under the flappy mouth cut-out is a black man! Racism!!!!

Comrades! Wonderful ideas for the People's Healthcare™ from my own department of Mental Health!

In The Know: Is The Government Spying On Paranoid Schizophrenics Enough?

Yet another mental health alert comrades! One of our most esteemed colleagues has finally came out publicly and said what we have all known...Bush is Mentally Ill.

"You cannot be a president of the United States who's wanton in his expression of violence," Dr. Kucinich said. "There's a lot of people who need care. He might be one of them. If there isn't something wrong with him, then there's something wrong with us. This, to me, is a very serious question."

This is not the only voice that Dr. Kucinich has heard, it has turned into a veritable chorus, to the point that the good doctor was forced to take a few of the People's Pills™ and some vodka to calm down.

It gets better comrades! Dr Kuchinch is driving circles around the right wing press!

The Truth is Out There

Kucinich went on to defend himself, saying many Americans have shared his experience.

"You have to keep in mind that more — that Jimmy Carter saw a UFO and also that more people in this country have seen UFOs than I think approve of George Bush's presidency," Kucinich said.

Debate moderator Tim Russert then cited a poll saying that 14 percent of Americans claim to have seen a UFO, to which Kucinich asked: "What was that percentage?"

"Fourteen," Russert answered.

"Thank you," Kucinich responded with satisfaction.

President Bush's approval rating stood at 35 percent in the most recent FOX News-Opinion Dynamics poll, but only 12 percent of Democrats gave him a thumbs up.

Earlier Tuesday, Kucinich questioned the president's mental state in lieu of comments made about a nuclear Iran sparking World War III.

Does it get better than this? Now we have the evidence we need, only the democrats even count as people!

Comrades, I just received this recently declassified video and didn't know of a better place to share it.

24: The Unaired 1994 Pilot

Jack Bauer saves the world with AOL 3.0.