Election 2014

Sometimes pictures are better than words ...

elephant-fucking-a-donkey.jpg

I won a landslide election and all I got was this lousy Squeaker

Boehner tshirt.jpg

Pelosi did we win.jpg

Jeez, I sure hope we don't have a mass suicide of folks who refuse to live in a free country on our hands <wink>. Let's offer them all free one-way passage to their favorite democratic people's republic.

"Let's offer them all free one-way passage to their favorite democratic people's republic."
I'm still waiting to help Alec Baldwin pack! The people who complain the most about free-market capitalist and constitutional advocate wins seem to be in very little hurry when it comes to leaving. I think we should do like sports teams do, and trade leftists off to Hugo Chavez, Kim Jong Il and Raoul Castro. We'll take all of their freedom-loving people who dream of "building that" without fear of having their creations redistributed.

I found myself singing this in the shower this morning. Been singing it ever since. Was it a wave or was it a house coming down out of the blue? Squish!

Most appropriate we call the Wed. after election day "Hump Day".

Michelle Obama, President Obama and Joe Biden dining at the 11-05-2014 Post-Election Banquet:

President Obama said to the server: "But I didn't order fried chickenshit."

The server replied, "It's compliments of BiBi," while Michelle Obama muttered, "It tastes like crow to me."

But Joe Biden said, "It tastes like that pork delicacy from Iowa to me."

Watching from the outside through the banquet-hall window are Bibi Neytanyahu and Joni Ernst.

--KOOK

But I'm the President - It's sinking in ...
im the president 600.jpg

Content of their character - MLK
good bad ugly 256.jpg

REIGN OF THE OBORG QUEEN

FINAL SEASON:

USS FREEDOM RETURNS

NOT THE BEGINNING OF THE END
BUT THE END OF THE BEGINNING

--KOOK

Handwriting was on the wall way back on April 15, 2014:

Pew Research reported that Obama and Progressives are losing among millennials.

--KOOK