Elections 2058: Dems' last hope - Extraterrestrials

AN OP-ED FROM THE FUTURE: House Democrats convene at Area 51 Witches Coven International Hotel to plan strategy

Star_Trek_Convention.jpg
NEVADA, June 2058 -- After decades of failure to get elected, the almost extinct Democrat Party held its convention to develop a better strategy for the 2058 race, in a year when the wildly popular President Baron Trump will step down after four terms, and hand power over to his sons, Baron Trump II Jr. and Baron Trump III Jr. to be co-presidents for life.

The troubles for the party of Clinton and Obama started with the unsuccessful impeachment of Donald Trump, following the removal of Mueller Probe from the president's nether regions. Today, with their number of House seats reduced to twelve, they held the Democratic National Convention at an Area 51 hotel's cafeteria next to the ongoing Star Trek Convention.

They were met by a dozen or so other Democrats running for president, many of whom were flapping their arms trying to leap into orbit. The ones who didn't flap their arms had just been released from the Klingon Treatment Center for Mental Justice, where they were treated for uncontrolled body movements.

A somewhat decomposed Harry Reid, recalled from the "other side" for the occasion, sat next to his old friend Nancy Pelosi, whose decomposition began in 2016. Having dispensed with God for good, they were joined by other star gazers and Kenyans in need of redemption and collective salvation.

All participants agreed that a solution to ending the Trump Dynasty can only be reached with the help from the folks who landed some years ago at Area 51 with genuine birth certificates. While their remains are no longer able to speak freely, none of them was known to be a Republican or to vote for any of the Trumps.

No matter how hard reporters tried to get the wide-eyed and confused Rep. Adam Schiff to reveal his inner extraterrestrial, or at least to walk through a wall, he only repeated that he had the evidence in his pockets that Donald Trump was a Romulan spy, and that another Special Counsel was needed to prove how Trump colluded with creatures from outer space and then covered up the evidence of his sexual escapades with them. "The people have the right to know," he said.

New York Magazine, a Democrat ally, published an op-ed advocating the recruitment of extraterrestrials to their cause and substituting ET for God, since Democrats already believe in ET, ESP, New Age, seances and witches, Russia collusion, and out-of-body experiences.

God, still busy with denying Obama godhood, refused to be interviewed.

Kinda makes me wish the Party didn't switch to "Migrant". If we had just stayed with "Alien" we wouldn't have to burn all the books and reprint them with new verbiage. I mean, I love a good book burning as much as the next Kommissar, but the cost of TP is already so high. Any more and it's gonna cut into my beet vodka budget. I'm already paying 2,000,000,000 Kubeks to have it shipped here from the People's Master Beet Distillery in Star Group K, Sector 17.

Glorious Op-Ed Kom. Chernobylski!

According to the Washington Post ..................................

and ready to vote in 2020. After you give them a kkkapitalist dollar you can read about it.

https://fletcher.tufts.edu/news-events/news/ufos-exist-and-everyone-needs-adjust-fact

POTUS (AKA Trump the First), has decided to not waste time and money on a border wall when he can build an Intergalactic Border Dome (also refereed as IBD (not to be confused with the medical condition)) over all of Amerikkka, like Tralfalmadore (brief glimpses at the 2:33 and 3:14 mark)...................................

Trump the First was quoted as saying.....................

"I will build a great Intergalactic Border Dome, and nobody builds an IBD better than me, believe me, and I'll build it very inexpensively. I will build a great great IBD over Amerikkka and I'll have the creatures from outer space pay for it."

Kommissar Chernobylski, not ALL of these future Democratic voters aliens like the Fruit of the Loom alien gang or the Fig Newton alien. Some of these alien Democratic voters are....INVISIBLE aliens.

Yes! Oxford professor says so - and HE has powerful platform of CREDENTIALS...so not crazy, lunatic theory...FACT.

Now, how long INVISIBLE Aliens have been voting Democrat...that's above THIS Comrade's grade of thought passport stamp.

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Kommissar Chernobylski wrote:AN OP-ED FROM THE FUTURE: House Democrats convene at Area 51 Witches Coven International Hotel to plan strategy

Oh, Kommissar Chernobylski, Jackalopelipsky's bad...You wrote OP-ED From the Future!! As in [url=NYT:%20Fiction%20Now%20Opinion%20News]NYT: Fiction Now Opinion News[/url].

Your personal vision of the future has already become self-evident truth...just as the NYT Editorial Board envisioned. Red Square picked the korrect man to hold your position of significance in this quest to achieve GWONT.

Trembling forelock tug before a human god,
Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549