Elizabeth Warren-- First New Jersey Bar-Exam Breastfeeder

Elizabeth Warren-- First nursing mother to take the New Jersey Bar Exam--

Also, First Cherokee Breastfeeding Mother to take the N.J. Bar Exam; Also First Breast-Feeding Native American to take the New Jersey Bar Exam; First Squaw to correctly answer the questions on the ingredients and steps for making FireWater, Cherokee Chablis, and Pale Ale.

Cheers!
Video: NSFPPE (Not Safe for Passing Polygraph Exam)

What was Warren's inspiration for making this assertion?

--KOOK

Comrade Kook,

Like cheek bones, nipples can indicate Cherokee blood. This may be the key to shutting down those bastards at Breibart.

It is a very obvious from the outset, Cherokee Indians always have very fair skin.

Other tribes refer to them as “paleface parts“.

I think this military Mom looks a lot more natural nursing her babies than I imagine a hard left bigot would while taking a bar exam. https://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/30/11955844-military-mom-proud-of-breast-feeding-in-uniform-despite-criticism?lite&ocid=ansmsnbc11 Many lawyers I know never pass a bar.

Jeez guys! What's the problem? It's a Jersey Thing™ Duuuuh!

Comrade Loaf wrote:I think this military Mom looks a lot more natural nursing her babies than I imagine a hard left bigot would while taking a bar exam. https://moms.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/30/11955844-military-mom-proud-of-breast-feeding-in-uniform-despite-criticism?lite&ocid=ansmsnbc11 Many lawyers I know never pass a bar.

I visited the link featuring the two military moms breastfeediing their babies in uniform. My first impulse was that this displays feminization of our military in a way that would cause enemy combatants to be less fearful, but then I remembered who are our typical enemy combatants in this era of jihadism, which made me remember a news report from way back in 2005 when Ted Kennedy characterized it as "torture" that Gitmo employed attractive female interrogators who would, while in a state of near or total nakedness, interrogate the jihadists. There were reports that such techniques were sometimes quite effective in preventing the jihadist prisoners from being able to think with their brains while under interrogation.

I think it was really just prisoner-envy on the part of Ted Kennedy. I quote Dave Barry (but without the sarcasm normally intended by him): Just so you'll know "I'm not making this up," I provide the this link to poetic and animatory commentary on Kennedy citing such interrogation techniques as examples of "torture" at Gitmo.

Adding simulated torture of this type to military basic training (just in case the enemy foolishly tries the same techniques on captured American troops) could well boost recruitment and ultimately lead to our soldiers being interrogated more humanely (i.e., in the same way) when they're captured.

Naaaah, the jihadists, unlike Kennedy, would know it's not torture.

--KOOK

New Paradigm wrote:Comrade Kook,

Like cheek bones, nipples can indicate Cherokee blood. This may be the key to shutting down those bastards at Breibart.
I've been sternly instructed by a higher authority not to discuss nipples, and I hope my using the word in a sentence to describe my unwilngness to use the word in a sentence is not deemed violative of such command. Circular-- Like a you-know-what-I-can't-say.

But I never knew that what I can't say could be a sign of Cherokee heritage. I certainly don't want to say that many, many, many moons ago I may have been insufficiently observant, so I won't say that.

--KOOK

General Confusion wrote:It is a very obvious from the outset, Cherokee Indians always have very fair skin.

Other tribes refer to them as “paleface parts“.

The fair skin characteristic is probably what motivated Warren to claim to be Cherokee since no self-respecting Ivy Leage faculty member would want to be associated with "unfair" skin.

--KOOK

Pamalinsky wrote:Jeez guys! What's the problem? It's a Jersey Thing™ Duuuuh!

Do you mean the "Jersey Bounce"?

--KOOK

Hey, Kook, I watched that link re the Kennedys. Killer!

Re: the "Jersey Bounce"? Hell yeah! ANYTHING Jersey is as you know, like, a Jersey thing! And again I say, with all due resptect, Duuuuuh!