Erasing Recent History

Comrades,

While I was out of the country on a cruise, I had an epiphany.

How can we erase the recent history?

While we can rewrite textbooks incrementally to "adjust" the past to our liking, the recent history is still available and able to be used against us.

Just think if the Rethuglicans started playing this all the time:

It would make the debate just a little harder.

Or if they turned Michelle Obama's speech during the campaign on it's ear and said something like:

“People in this country areready for change and hungry for a different kind of politics and … forthe first time in my adult life I am proud ashamed of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback lost.”

Comrade, you must be mistaken about our beloved first lady. Surely, if she had said such a remark or said that America was a downright mean country, her approval rating wouldn't be at 100%.

Surely you know that Michelle O's only rival as best-dressed and most beautiful first lady is Jackie whO. Barack and Michelle are the most handsome couple to ever grace this planet.

Thank God, my new issue of Time Magazine just arrived and Barack is on the cover again!

Courtesy of Ren & Stimpy, the big red candylike button you dare not push.

Irresistable, isn't it?

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Courtesy of Ren & Stimpy, the big red candylike button you dare not push.

Irresistable, isn't it?

Oooooo ... shiny, big red button.

Reporting on the successful erasing of non-recent history. This video sums up the essence of the ideas withheld from students in the current education system. More recent events and ideas are next.

- https://www.wimp.com/thegovernment/