Et tu, Brute? or Will the Real President Please Stand Up

Comrades,

While as a Progressive I can appreciate, the former President, Bill Clinton, providing help to our Most Great Leader, Papa Obama, by being appointed as a Consul, I fear a possible power struggle over who will be ultimately, the true Magister Populi or “Master of the People”.

In truth, as we approach our necessary 'Dictatorship of the Proletariat' to reach the goal of a Progressive Utopia, a question we must ask ourselves- who do we want in charge? Bill or Barack?

Sadly, we must choose! History has shown us that multiple consules type leadership just never works. No, we can not really make "good history" until we have a single leader dictatorship.

I for one will choose Papa Obama. He has the both the "street creds" and pedigree that makes him worthy of being a great Leftist leader. Bill Clinton I do not trust because of his past desires to appease the bourgeois capitalists (welfare reform) and because he is married to Hilliary.

Her terrible treatment of Our Most Great Leader during the primary is enough to disqualify Bill Clinton, via marriage to her, from being worthy of Magister Populi.

I do fear, however, that while Papa Obama is busy doing the "People's work", Bill and his wife will "steal" the title from him. Indeed, see in the video below how easily Clinton and even the MSM just fall into line. (I'm sure there was a big smile on Hilliary's face that night). It almost seemed like Papa Obama was getting out to get him some coffee.

This whole thing only plays into Hilliary's racist "3:AM ad" that she ran during the primary.

I do fear that Papa Obama will have a "Et tu, Brute?" moment with Bill Clinton before he knows what hit him.

Write, call, fax the White House NOW !
Make them aware of the Clintons' and their backstabbing attempts

This is really a dilemma, is it not? These two glorious examples of strong male manly-hood, on stage together, when we know they hate one another. I could see their wee egos, pushing and shovel to be king of the podium. As for choosing, dear Leader is dear Leader but Billy Bubba boy, is Billy Bubba boy, who we know the world loves. because he kept telling us so. (I am frankly thinking, the world is not so in love with Barry was we first thought).
I would be torn betwixt the two, but seeing that Barrack is supposed to be black and Billy is white, there is only one choice.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:This is really a dilemma, is it not? These two glorious examples of strong male manly-hood, on stage together, when we know they hate one another. I could see their wee egos, pushing and shovel to be king of the podium. As for choosing, dear Leader is dear Leader but Billy Bubba boy, is Billy Bubba boy, who we know the world loves. because he kept telling us so. (I am frankly thinking, the world is not so in love with Barry was we first thought).
I would be torn betwixt the two, but seeing that Barrack is supposed to be black and Billy is white, there is only one choice.

Frau

as usual your logic makes too much progressive sense

You are correct! To drop Papa Obama now would only be racist- regardless of how bad of a job he does

This could be our campaign slogan -

"Keep Barack Because he is Black" or

"Don't be racist- Vote for Obama because he is black"

Yes these are good things

This is the only one reason dear Leader will have to win and win again . . . who wants to be called racist? He is sorta black and that is the reason he won the first time, is it not, so he should be able to win MANY times (unless he has a Michael Jackson episode).

Of course he is black!

Even the NAACP said he was. There was some heated discussion but the argument was resloved in Dear Leader's favor. Convinced equally I am that the $1M incentive
for a correct finding had noting to do with the final decision at all. The events were barely coincidental!

I denounce Comrade Neotrotsky! How is being married to our Many Tittied Empress a reason for distrust? How can Comrade Bubba, the first Black President be worthy of suspicion? "To drop Papa Obama now would only be racist." Yet to deny our MTE her destiny as the head of our nanny state would be sexist. FOR SHAME, Comrade! Report to the train station immediately. Do not bring a shovel (one will be issued to you at the Gulag), do not pass GO, do not collect 200 rubles.

I believe it would be safe to say that the amicable relationship between these two
will cave faster than a Chinese coal mine.

The odds oof this lasting could be compared to an elephant walking across a pit of quicksand.

Extremely liittle to none at all. The only jthing they have in common is illigitimate birth.

Comrade Ogrrre wrote:I denounce Comrade Neotrotsky! How is being married to our Many Tittied Empress a reason for distrust? How can Comrade Bubba, the first Black President be worthy of suspicion? "To drop Papa Obama now would only be racist." Yet to deny our MTE her destiny as the head of our nanny state would be sexist. FOR SHAME, Comrade! Report to the train station immediately. Do not bring a shovel (one will be issued to you at the Gulag), do not pass GO, do not collect 200 rubles.

Perhaps it would be best to let them "battle":

We could even put on "pay to view" and use the funds for the National Debt

Granted, Hillary is no doubt deserving but we have not had a good old fashioned purge in a long time

Krasnodar wrote:I believe it would be safe to say that the amicable relationship between these two
will cave faster than a Chinese coal mine.

Certainly the most equal line I have seen all day. WTG comrade. Too, too equal.

It is very good to see these two children presidents playing nicey nicey with each other. But I can not be for finding fault with Dear Leader leaving presser to Billy when Dear Leader had so much of the urgent pressing to do with his beloved Mo! If no one was for fault finding while Billy pressed Monica, then it is only of the naturalness that Dear Leader must press Mo.

Mrs. Al... so good to see you. We have been worried about you and missing you muchly. I don't know what to think in the morning without your thoughts and directions to guide me.

Comrade Tooorisky wrote:The odds oof this lasting could be compared to an elephant walking across a pit of quicksand.

Extremely liittle to none at all. The only jthing they have in common is illigitimate birth.

Word on the wire, they may share the same masseur. His name is unknown at this time

Comrade Darski, your words were being of some confusion to me. How can I be a Missing if I am a Mrs?

And here is good Thought for the Day: STOP THINKING! It will just be for the making of the headaching.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:Comrade Darski, your words were being of some confusion to me. How can I be a Missing if I am a Mrs?

And here is good Thought for the Day: STOP THINKING! It will just be for the making of the headaching.

Comrade Mrs Al Czarweary,

If I may be so bold to speak...

I believe there was a concern of your body missing not your name.
Indeed, in these troubled times, we need all able females bodies accounted for in
case Clinton (either one) becomes our new President

My body was for missing??????????

Did Misha steal it again?

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:My body was for missing??????????

Did Misha steal it again?

Well of course, it was assumed your head was still attached

Unless of course, you got carried away again with teaching "prisoner techniques" in your "All Women All the Time Madrasah school" of religious education.

No there was concern for your whole person missing not just your name

darski wrote:Mrs. Al... so good to see you. We have been worried about you and missing you muchly. I don't know what to think in the morning without your thoughts and directions to guide me.

Just so comradette darski. The Inner Party is like a mafia crime syndicate family. And it's just not the holidays when a member of the family is missing.

I believe this thread calls for a caption contest:
bubba.jpg
The winner will receive a non-paid internship with W.J. Clinton.

You dumb whiteys. Don't you understand? We light skinned black people know when to call in whitey to speak for us. Dates back to slave days when the slaves stood back and let the massa do the talking. When you want to reach the white progressives, you must call in one of their own kind to speak to them.

Awwww... Good to be for seeing you, too, Grigori.

Now for winning entry to glorious caption contest
bubba speaks.jpg

Oh Comrade Neo, it is good for me to be knowing I am no longer missing my body or my head, but I am still missing Misha. You have not been for seeing him, have you? I can not be for finding the Frau, too. Maybe now they are to be for missing?

Maybe Misha got lost in the desert somewhere outside your cave, Mrs Al, and took up with some kind of nomadic tribe or other. Who know? When Misha comes back, she'll have some new tricks up her sleeve.

OK, OK, I'll return Misha!! Such squawking, I have never heard. He will be back, Mrs. Al, as soon as I get him untied released from his important position of Helping Assistant. But, you could not expect him to sit outside that cave forever, now could you.

Another possibility...

Comrades,

neither one can or will stand.