Evil Govenor Walker Alienates Necro-proxies, Etc.

Legislature passes voter ID bill; Walker to sign it Wednesday

https://host.madison.com/wsj/news/local ... 03286.html

Amid chants of “Shame!” and “Recall!” from the gallery, the state Senate on Thursday gave final approval to a controversial bill requiring voters to show photo identification at the polls. The measure now heads to Gov. Scott Walker, who said he plans to sign it next Wednesday.

This absolutely wreaks of conspiracy! Another Reichwing plot to disenfranchize the illegal contingent of non-citizen voters! Does this Scott Walker have no shame?! The votes of illegals, felons and necros will be jeopardized by this outrage!

This outrageous bill must be stopped for the sake of equal elections!

Now this is a bridge too far...

The Necro-Proxy vote is a much revered election day tradition. What is the world coming to when our beloved necrotics are not given their place in line. <<sigh>>

The whole point of ObamaCare was to increase the numbers of available necro-voters.

There is an institutional bias against dead people. It's to our shame as a nation. I remember a brave young man in my high school who wrote a paper about freeing the dead. All I remember about his presentation is his rallying call, sung to the tune of "Greensleeves":

I've got green teeth and my eyes are rotting/Embalming fluid is in my veins/I can't get a job coz I'd decompose when it rains.

It would bring tears to your eyes, comerades.

He was never heard from again, by the way.....

Princess Nookie wrote:There is an institutional bias against dead people. It's to our shame as a nation. I remember a brave young man in my high school who wrote a paper about freeing the dead. All I remember about his presentation is his rallying call, sung to the tune of "Greensleeves":

I've got green teeth and my eyes are rotting/Embalming fluid is in my veins/I can't get a job coz I'd decompose when it rains.

It would bring tears to your eyes, comerades.

He was never heard from again, by the way.....

I'm sure he will "pop up" somewhere in the Chikago area when it's election time. Rest assured.

Corpses are people too!!!! When will the hate and bigotry end? WHEN?

--
ZB

I believe not allowing the dead to express themselves at the ballot box is a Hate Crime, just sayin'.

True. We have all heard of the "death tax", right? That is the tax dead people have to pay to continue to prove they are still patriotic and gives them the right to vote.