Evil Tom Delay...WE HAVE HIM BY THE SHORT HAIRS, COMMRADES!

REJOICE!!! REJOICE!!!! THE MOST EVIL ONE IS TRAPPED IN THE CLUTCHES OF COMMRADE EARL!! VICTORY IS NEAR!!

WE MUST DRIVE A STAKE UP DELAY'S A**... errr...THROUGH HIS HEART!!!!

Yeah - he raised money for his campaign! The nerve! Couldn't he just register the dead to vote or slash the tires of buses used to take old folks to the polls like we do?! Geez! Criminal b*stard! Cut off his head!

Boy am I confused. I thought Karl Rove was the "Most Evil One". It just goes to show you that in this business, your up in the polls one day and your down the next. Sorry Karl, but being number two, we know you'll try harder!

Oh actually Comrade Hillary, I think George Washington is officially People's enemy #1; "Most Evil One." He's the counter-revolutionary who started this Halliburton war machine over 200 years ago. It's a secret befitting a "Da Vinci Code" type novel, but seriously, archaeologists digging around Mt. Vernon a few years ago found the first Halliburton stock certificates in a secret vault on the premises. I think glorious Mother Sheehan is holding a candle light vigil at Mt. Vernon next. She, with the help of Code Pink, are going to plant crosses all over the Mt. Vernon lawn in memory of the soldiers who were used in America's "Revolutionary" War to raise colonial Halliburton stock prices.

Comrade Nathan, you have a good point there.

Vladimir Ivanov