Expand the Right to Choose!

Fellow Travelers. I have some good news to report on the expansion of a woman's right to kill right to choose.

A most glorious astro turf grass roots campaign has been launched at George Mason University calling for the legalization of 4th trimester abortions. As we all know, being the enlightened progressives that we are, there really is no moral difference in pre-birth or post-birth abortions. The only discernible difference is on the legality of such procedures. However, if we expand the rights of women to make their murder choice into the 4th trimester we avoid these silly legal semantics. After all. Who is to say when a "burden" begins.

I say none other than the future governor of Texas, Wendy Davis, should lead this campaign to expand the murder rights of all women everywhere. Wendy's willingness to stand up to the "Texas Taliban" has breathed new life into our movement.

Please help spread the word.

A recent survey of Parents with adult children living in their basement shows unanimous support for Melissa Harris-Perry's opinion that " life begins whenever parents "decide" it does"

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:A recent survey of Parents with adult children living in their basement shows unanimous support for Melissa Harris-Perry's opinion that " life begins whenever parents "decide" it does"
Obamacare makes it law that one can remain covered under their parental insurance plans until the age of 25. So, is it a stretch to say "life" begins on one's 26th birthday.

El Presidente wrote: Obamacare makes it law that one can remain covered under their parental insurance plans until the age of 25. So, is it a stretch to say "life" begins on one's 26th birthday.
Gosnell can truly now walk them to the bus.

kermit-gosnell.jpg

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Kom. Presidente...

Four trimester abortions are already legalised under Obamacare... It is call the Complete Circles of Life program...

I see from our meticulous records that you have not yet received your Complete Circles of Life Bio chip.