Farewell Comrad Crist and good luck on your next assignment.

Last week, we said goodbye to our Republican mole and former Governor of Florida Charlie Crist. Comrade Crist served our Great Leader on many occassions, but now steps down and hands over the Governor's office to the Rick Scotthitler.

Who can forget this tender moment when the Great Leader came to Florida to promote his shovel-ready high speed rail project? Comrad Crist gave him a warm welcome.

cristobama.jpg

And who can forget Comrade Crist's sudden endorsement of John McCain during the Republican Primary, putting McCain ahead in Florida, ahead in delegates, thus sealing the nomination for McCain and ultimately victory for the Great Leader.

cristmccain.jpg

It finally took a challenge from the mongrel Marco Rubio to bring Crist out of the closet in from the cold. He disavowed his Republican Party cover and ran a valiant campaign as an Independent, only to lose by 20 percentage points.

Our Great Leader does not forget those who are loyal to him, however. This weekend, the Stalingrad Times St. Petersburg Times revealed that Mr. Crist will now be working for the illustrious Orlando law firm, Morgan and Morgan. Indeed, the Morgan and Morgan website, "forthepeople.com" celebrates this event. Mr. Crist will now be shaking down private companies in a private practice instead of from public office.

https://www.forthepeople.com/former-flo ... -2744.html

Maybe Comrade Crist can engage in an activity of benevolence and substance to redeem himself—like taking up smoking for The Children™!

more vodka please wrote: Mr. Crist will now be shaking down private companies in a private practice instead of from public office.

He'll never see his office. He'll be running up and down I-4 behind the ambulances.

Comrades,

I heard he was working for "Ambulawnce, Chaucer, Rude and Thugg",perhaps I was misinformed by malcontents.

This is truly sad. He was such a good mole. I am hoping dear Leader has a special Czar position for him... maybe Czar of Tan Belching
crist.jpg
Beaching where he can keep on eye on the golf courses?

ConservativeMuzhelozhstvo wrote: He'll never see his office. He'll be running up and down I-4 behind the ambulances.

I'm sure if Comrade Crist is chasing ambulances, it is because he wishes to help himself to a lot of the money of other people.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:This is truly sad. He was such a good mole. I am hoping dear Leader has a special Czar position for him... maybe Czar of Tan Belching
crist.jpg
Beaching where he can keep on eye on the golf courses?

His mind is always on his work, which is the general welfare. As governor of Florida, one of his duties was to patrol the beaches for dangerous crustaceans. In this picture, I am sure he has just spotted one inside the woman's thong.