FBI adds new position - Official Paramour

paramour.jpg

The FBI has finally recognized the hard working, faithful paramours within the agency. These unappreciated women can now emerge from the shadows. The time has come to claim their rightful place.

These are the early days of structuring the official position. Uniforms, badges and benefit packages are being structured.

Can we say, "Deep State of Arousal"?

The FBI is simply following what the CIA has been doing under Obama for years.

50 Shades of CIA

[img]/images/CIA_Undercover_600.jpg[/img]

President Obama, already known to his staff as a "sophisticated" and "voracious" consumer of intelligence reports, has just found a way to enhance his intelligence briefing experience even further, by choosing Avril Danica Haines, whose resume includes reading erotic fiction out loud to paying customers, as a new deputy CIA director.

Red Square wrote:Can we say, "Deep State of Arousal"?

We anticipate renewed enthusiasm at the Deep State Recruitment Center.

cia.jpg

Mark Steyn has earlier developed this theme a little further, with new positions like Deputy Paramour, Deputy Assistant Paramour, Deputy Assistant Under-Paramour...

When I first saw this T-shirt a few years ago I thought it was a joke. Now I believe it was worn by one of the members of the FBI Secret Society...

[img]/images/various_uploads/FBI_Female_Body_Inspector.jpg[/img]

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Red Square wrote:Can we say, "Deep State of Arousal"?

We anticipate renewed enthusiasm at the Deep State Recruitment Center.

cia.jpg

Looks like someone left their wife behind.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:We anticipate renewed enthusiasm at the Deep State Recruitment Center ...
And I hear, even more applicants hit the trail.

migration.close-up.variant.(VLORA).(600).jpg