Finally! The Truth About What Happened with MH370

[img]/images/Putin_Flight_370.jpg[/img]

Comrades! Finally someone has managed to get to the truth of what happened to Malaysian Airlines Flight 370.

As has long been suspected by the Politburo's Central Committee™ (the Inner Circle™) the U.S. and its evil capitalist masters are behind this massacre!

All State Run Media agencies (ABC, NBC, CNN, CBS, NYT, The Washington Pravda, etc.) will follow these guideline when formulating their talking points:

1. The attached new article from the UK will be treated as a proven fact.
2. The U.S. is paranoid, blood thirsty, arrogant, and evil!!!
3. IT'S BUSH's FAULT!!!

Go Forward, Comrades!!! And make Comrade General Secretary and President for Life, B. Hussain Obama's dream of a new Soviet Amerika a reality!!!

--
Boris Sukavich Blokhayev, Zampolit
Director of Political Disruption and Infiltration Operations for the Democratic National Committee.

Considering what the US government does against its own citizenry, why would you think that this is beyond the realms of probability? Just asking.

[img]/images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
Just last night I read in the Russian and Ukrainian media that the Dutch commission has new photographic evidence of a missile launch from the separatist territory at the time when the Malaysian plane was downed over Ukraine. And today, sure enough, we see a theory promoted in the Western media that Americans downed Malaysian Flight 370.

If that's not the most obvious textbook KGB trick of disinformation and diversion, I don't know what is.

They always find Western "researchers" and "experts" to plant their "deza." This time it's some French guy. Oftentimes it's the notorious Alex Jones, whom the Russian state-run media often uses to make their point in their Russian-language programming, describing him as a "mainstream American journalist." I'm mildly tempted to check what Jones's take on this is, but right now I have to wash my hair.

Red Square wrote:... right now I have to wash my hair.

Washing just the one?

Red Square wrote: If that's not the most obvious textbook KGB trick of disinformation and diversion, I don't know what is.

That could be, comrade. On the other hand, it's equally likely that the lap dog media, here in the USA, is equally culpable in progandizing. After all, much of our material comes from the realization that our government and their media acolytes are rarely being entirely, or even slightly, honest with us. That's all I'm saying.

By the way, I know an exceptional hair stylist, if you need one.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:
Washing just the one?
Actually, I had to wash my wife's hair. You see, Mrs. Red Square has more hair than I have, and it's unfair that she has to use more time and soap to wash it than I do.

Additionally, we are required to use an equal quota of "Soviet Soldier's Bliss" soap (state code 18-58-71) while we obviously have an unequal amount of hair. So we took up the habit of washing our hair together, whereby she positions hers downstream from mine and thus gets an extra amount of suds and soapy water.

This is also a big time-saver, especially if you do it once a month like we do, to pace out the quota of one bar of "Soviet Soldier's Bliss" soap (state code 18-58-71) per family unit per one five-year-plan.

Soap_Red_Army_Soldier.jpg

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:

Washing just the one?
And, he has to 'style' it when it's dry.