Find missing ballots with the new Gotta Count 'em All™ app!

[img]/images/various_uploads/App_Find_Ballots_Coumt_All.jpg[/img]

Gotta Count 'em All™ is the exciting new app that's taking the nation by storm. Using your phone's GPS, this amazing app enables you to find and capture missing ballots so you can send them, via a secure connection, to the Democratic headquarters in the state of your choice.
It's fun. It's exciting. And it's educational. Just listen to what people are saying...
Brenda S, a professional ballot finder and vote counter says, "It gets young people involved. Every time they capture a ballot and send it in, they learn a very important lesson in civics and the voting process. And you no longer need to be a professional like me. Now anybody can find a missing ballot and send it in."
Nancy P, a former House Speaker says, "My grandchildren love this wonderful app. All the time I hear them saying, 'Oh, look at how many ballots I found under my bed,' or 'I just found 150 more ballots,' or 'Lookit all the ballots in the trunk of Nana's car!'"
That's right, Nancy, those ballots can show up anywhere: a classroom, a mail room, or even the back seat of a rental car.
Hurry and download Gotta Count 'em All™ now at iTunes or Google Play before the next deadline for counting ballots is set. With only 800% of the ballots accounted for, there's no telling how many are still out there waiting to be found.
Get the app for the whole family and go find those ballots!

And then there's Prospecting For Ballots. “Ballots are where you find them.”

I can help "Hide the Decline" in new ballots being found, if you need me.

I have actual experience in hiding declines, you know.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:And then there's Prospecting For Ballots. “Ballots are where you find them.”

Yes! And why not get the kids involved, too! Get them started early on their quest to conquer the world! Just tell them it's the latest version of the Easter Egg Hunt!

COMRADES! My Our beet collective discovered an entire warehouse (or maybe 2 or 3 warehouses...) that are full of UNCOUNTED ballot-boxes from EVERY election in the recent mid-term elections from throughout the USA! They prove, without question, that our Democrat-colleagues won EVERY ELECTION in the entire USA!

So when do we "Take Over?" January 1? The Arrival of our "Sainted Guests" from Central America?
[Frankly, Kindly Uncle Unkulturny is ready to "MOVE UP" from this stinking very necessary beet collective Administration to a much newer and more influential position "Serving The People"...]

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:COMRADES! My Our beet collective discovered an entire warehouse (or maybe 2 or 3 warehouses...) that are full of UNCOUNTED ballot-boxes from EVERY election in the recent mid-term elections from throughout the USA! They prove, without question, that our Democrat-colleagues won EVERY ELECTION in the entire USA!

So when do we "Take Over?" January 1? The Arrival of our "Sainted Guests" from Central America?
[Frankly, Kindly Uncle Unkulturny is ready to "MOVE UP" from this stinking very necessary beet collective Administration to a much newer and more influential position "Serving The People"...]
Well done, Comrade AU. There may be a promotion in the works - at least a medal. I wonder if Ivan has found any ballots in the old tractor barn. There must be uncounted ballots for the 2018 midterm going back at least to the '50s.

Apparatchik Unkulturny wrote:COMRADES! My Our beet collective discovered an entire warehouse (or maybe 2 or 3 warehouses...) that are full of UNCOUNTED ballot-boxes from EVERY election in the recent mid-term elections from throughout the USA! They prove, without question, that our Democrat-colleagues won EVERY ELECTION in the entire USA!

Komrade, did you find any VOTES for Clara for Most Hysterical Fool of the Week in these warehouses of votes? They must be somewhere.

Comrades, the Republicans managed to win in Florida. Clearly, some partisan apparatchik unbiased election official failed and is festering in some God forsaken Gulag as we speak.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Comrades, the Republicans managed to win in Florida. Clearly, some partisan apparatchikunbiased election official failed and is festering in some God forsaken Gulag as we speak.
She had ONE job. Oh. My. Stalin.

Patience comrades! The Migrant Caravan Divisions are approaching! It will be the last elections anyway! Onwards!

Minitrue wrote:Patience comrades! The Migrant Caravan Divisions are approaching! It will be the last elections anyway! Onwards!
Well, by Lenin, we need a Plan B. We're 0 for for 4 on basic voter fraud! That's two, count 'em, TWO Repugnantcan senators and TWO Repugnantcan governors! This would never have happened on Stalin's watch. Never.