Fire Sale: Genuine Mandela Brand Necklacing Kits

According to the international media, the scramble for control of the Mandela brand after the man's death will involve the ruling African National Congress (ANC), the Nelson Mandela Foundation, and his large family, some of whom already use the Mandela name and image to market everything from clothing to political posters to bottles of wine to kitchen aprons to reality TV.

We also decided to get into the fray and make a quick buck with affordable Mandela Brand Necklacing Kits before the dust settles.

[img]/images/Mandela_Brand_Necklacing_Kits.png[/img]

Made in China. Perfect for Winter Solstice.

Leave Your Political Opponents Speechless with Mandela Brand Necklacing Kits! Includes genuine Mandela Tire & Gas Can and five free one-gallon gasoline coupons. Win a Political Argument Every Time! "It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela

VIDEO: How it's done

Special thanks to Comrade Dedhedvedev for the idea.

Oh, comrades, this is going to be one HOT item! Talk about a Fire Sale!

Hot damn, I've got this burning desire now for an Official Mandela™ brand Necklacing Kit™, and I don't think anything is gonna quench it until I own one - or several!

Got neighbors that don't walk the Party Line? Not a problem with your Official Mandela™ brand Necklacing Kit™!

Buy two today and get an Official Gas Card for 20 cents off every gallon of gasoline you purchase for use with your Official Mandela™ brand Necklacing Kit™ in the next 30 days!

Mandela Tire Necklaces are approved by the Nobel Peace Prize Selection Committee.

Are they endorsed by a bunch of famous folks?

Kommrades, it is "Global Warming" approved!

Good for those cold siberian winter food gather.....er... Ski Trips!
Just grab the nearest infidel and install the "easy light tire" around the neck and it almost lights itself!
Bringing you hours of satisfying warmth.

Order more than 3 and receive carbon credits for that next cold spell!

Of course, here in Detroit, with vacant lots full of discarded tires, we can get the environmentalists on our side as we have great fun at the expense of our political opponents by pointing out a second important use as a tire recycling kit.

I keep telling the Boys down at the ANC to stop using inferior tires...but nooooo, do they listen to me? One of them got rubber marks all over my Party approved Moskvich. This smells like a squirrel rat, and when I smell a rat, I know Bushitler is behind the dirty deed.

The Party has approved only tires from eco-friendly vehicles, the Prius & other hybrid cars are approved for use in necklacing.

Now I see, the rascals with the lighter fluid were not toeing the Party line. Something needs to be done about this failure immediately. Who's in charge of marketing around here?

Red Walrus wrote:Now I see, the rascals with the lighter fluid were not toeing the Party line. Something needs to be done about this failure immediately. Who's in charge of marketing around here?
Read my Party avatar closely Comrade Walrus! Measures have been taken against those pyro-criminals using unauthorized tires & substandard Zippo lighter fluids! Those in custody for these unauthorized necklace parties will in turn be necklaced (with Party approved items of course!) It will be a hot time in the old town tonight Comrades!!

For the good of Party approved tires, the Necklacing has to be regulated, like everything else.

These fashionable items have simply been rolling off the shelves ever since they popped up! I can't believe how these seemed to have burned our en'tire' stock in just one round! I must praise Comrade People's Director and the Mandela Clan for implementing yet another great rotation of products! My best advice is to get them while they're still hot! But do keep in mind! Curious Future Workers might attempt to fiddle with these items and potentially put them in their evil (avert your eyes Comrade Walrus) baby walrus killing SUV machines with improperly inflated tires. Remember our Dear Leadyer's words Comrades! Properly inflated tires will solve the energy crisis!

A Cubist from South Africa started this thread last year, describing the tradition of Mandela Day celebration. You should all read it...

Mandela Day Celebration in South Africa

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Of course, here in Detroit, with vacant lots full of discarded tires...

AND ONE GREAT BIG TIRE:

uniroyal.jpg

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:... we can get the environmentalists on our side as we have great fun at the expense of our political opponents by pointing out a second important use as a tire recycling kit.

Hmm, how many Teabaggers can you necklace with a great big rubber tire on the freeway, about which a certain young princess may or may not have had nightmares featuring it rolling down the highway, to the suburbs, and chasing her down?

No, not the Great Tire of I-94! Oh the nightmares, the horror!

Kelly Ivanovna/келя ивановна wrote:
Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:Of course, here in Detroit, with vacant lots full of discarded tires...

AND ONE GREAT BIG TIRE:

The attachment uniroyal.jpg is no longer available

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:... we can get the environmentalists on our side as we have great fun at the expense of our political opponents by pointing out a second important use as a tire recycling kit.

Hmm, how many Teabaggers can you necklace with a great big rubber tire on the freeway, about which a certain young princess may or may not have had nightmares featuring it rolling down the highway, to the suburbs, and chasing her down?
Now wait just a minute there, Kelly Ivanovna. The big tire is one of Detroit's holy sites. To put it around anybody's neck would invite death and destruction to the city. The population would be driven out and Detroit would descend into chaos and bankruptcy.

Of course, Detroit does have other holy sites:

fist.jpg

In Colorado, sales of the
WILLIE NELSON MANDELA necklaces are Smokin' !!
Willie_and_the_Wheel_2009_album.jpg

Great Stalin's Ghost wrote:

fist.jpg

And when that art-rocity's guy wires snap, I hope that B Hussein Obama, MOOCHelle Obama, "Rev" Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, "Rev" Jackson, Sheila Jackson Lee, Congressman Cummings, Beyonce, LeBron James, P Diddy Combs, Orca Winfrey and a host of other race-card race-baiter racists are standing underneath it.

Juche Couture wrote:

The attachment fist.jpg is no longer available

And when that art-rocity's guy wires snap, I hope that B Hussein Obama, MOOCHelle Obama, "Rev" Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, "Rev" Jackson, Sheila Jackson Lee, Congressman Cummings, Beyonce, LeBron James, P Diddy Combs, Orca Winfrey and a host of other race-card race-baiter racists are standing underneath it.
Good news Comrade Juche Couture, recently, thoughtful local Detroit area philanthropist, Jerry Vile, donated the large can of Crisco you see in the photo below. Detroit was beginning its bankruptcy proceedings, and as Detroiters are among the most thoughtful people on the planet, Mr. Vile was moved to do his part to help Detroit pass through this crisis. I'm not saying that our faithful friends, whom you mention in your post, should bow down in order to join in this latest artful combination, but them guy wires ain't gonna snap any time soon.

crisco jerry vile.jpg

Juche Couture wrote:

fist.jpg

And when that art-rocity's guy wires snap, I hope that B Hussein Obama, MOOCHelle Obama, "Rev" Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, "Rev" Jackson, Sheila Jackson Lee, Congressman Cummings, Beyonce, LeBron James, P Diddy Combs, [highlight=#FFFF00]Orca Winfrey[/highlight] and a host of other race-card race-baiter racists are standing underneath it.

How'd a SeaWorld performer get on your list?