FLAT-but-Buxom Spymaster Anna Chapman Seduced Obama Official

I, Spymaster Anna Chapman, am proud to bring to my fellow comrades' attention the fact that it can now be reported what was previously top-secret: That I seduced at least one top official in the Obama Administration. See below:

However, the identity of my target is still classified. This affords me the opportunity of providing a test to the population within the Cube to discern which among them have insights keen enough to discern the still-classified identity of my quarry. Thus, I'm providing a "FLAT-but-Buxom Spymaster Anna Chapman" image to facilitate members of the Cube expressing their artistic suspicions of the still-classified identity of such high-ranking Obama official:

--Spymaster Anna Chapman

Being a more conservative (and modest) progressive, I will add my rendition of Fast and Furious Anna Chapman. I believe this photo was taken in colder weather but Anna is still a worthy operative and a credit to any covert activity, even with clothing. This was her favorite drop site and we met here often.

To those who still doubt that I succeeded in infiltrating Obama's Cabinet:

--SpyMaster Anna Chapman

Is this a progressive version of Where's Waldo?

So, SM Anna, do you know double agent President Flexibility and can you fix him up with one of his former boyfriends?

Doesn't everyone know by now that Obama replaced the obsolete, Cold-War-Era "Hot-Line" to the Kremlin with something hotter and better-- me, little old Spymaster Anna Chapman, as his Special Liaison to Vladimir Putin? Who could forget those times when Obama called on me to brief the press on complex missile defense issues because Gates had fallen asleep while listening to Obama's extended dissertations on American Acceptionalism? And who can forget my unofficial title as "Boob Czar"?

Spymaster Anna Chapman

Comrades, there can be but one possibility. Who else on Dear Leader's cabinet could fall for such a beautiful woman? That begs the question, who else on Dear Leader's cabinet is attracted to women?

I present proof...........

[album]Image[/album]