FLATUS is at it again!

Image Just weeks after 17-day Hawaii vacation FLATUS and spawn reinforce the Standing Policy of "Let then eat cake..." while taking an Aspen ski trip. There must be a buffet...
https://washingtonexaminer.com/politics ... ons/294051

The Obama Vacation List

-- President's Day 2012, Michelle and the first daughters in Aspen, Colorado to ski.
-- Christmas 2011, the first family in Hawaii for an extended vacation.
-- Summer 2011, in Martha's Vineyard, Mass., for the annual beach break.
-- June 2011, the first lady, her mother and daughters traveled to South Africa and Botswana.
-- President's Day 2011, the first lady and first daughters travel to Vail to ski.
-- Christmas 2010, in Hawaii.
-- August 2010, the first family traveled to Panama City Beach, Fla., for some sun and fun at the beach.
-- August 2010, Obama spent the weekend alone in Chicago for his 49th birthday bash.
-- August 2010, the first lady and daughter Sasha traveled to Spain for a mother-daughter vacation.
-- August 2010, summer vacation again at Martha's Vineyard.
-- July 2010, the first family went to Mount Desert Island, Maine.
-- May 2010, the first family had a four-day trip to Chicago.
-- March 2010, first lady and daughter spend Spring Break in New York City.
-- Christmas 2009, Hawaii again for the annual break.
-- August 2009, at Yellowstone National Park and the Grand Canyon for a short vacation.
-- August 2009, their first summer vacation as first family at Martha's Vineyard, Mass.

MEANWHILE in other news...

https://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U ... 0-11-04-08

Feb 20, 4:26 PM EST
For boomers, it's a new era of 'work til you drop'

By JOHN ROGERS
Associated Press
(From the article...)

Until then he plans to keep working, which is what every physically able boomer should consider doing, says USC's Lawler.

Union membership, which has been declining for years, now includes only about 10 percent of all eligible U.S. employees, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Meanwhile, the number of defined benefit retirement funds offered by private enterprise have fallen from about one in three employers in 1990 to about one in five in 2005.

With unions no longer in a strong position to fight for benefits like pensions, with jobs disappearing or going overseas, and with Gen Xers and even younger Millennial Generation members coveting their jobs, Lawler warns this is no time for boomers to quit and allow the skills they've spent a lifetime building to atrophy.

"My advice is above all don't retire," he says. "If you like your job at all, hold onto it. Because getting back in in this era is essentially impossible."

Image Dear Leader's wife must have had all she can stand. Where may I make a donation to the vacation fund? Clearly my taxes are not enough to keep FLATUS in DC and her offspring in school for any length of time. Those poor children. Who will eat their school lunches back in DC? What will the shippers of live lobster in the captiol region do in this unexpected off-season? I grow weary of pondering such importance...

Yeah, supply & demand, blah, blah, blah. Stupid Kkkapitolists.

Copy of homeless-with-christmas-tree.jpg

As we have been swindling us for over three years, would a bandit's mask be appropriate?

That way we would never know who it was, apart from the coveralls!

As we have been swindling us for over three years, would a bandit's mask be appropriate?

That way we would never know who it was, apart from the extra wide coveralls!

Tovarichi shame, Ostupid is a very busy man. All those vacation wear him out

Can anyone in Party management tell me why FLATUS was not sent to New Orleans for Fat Tuesday?

Tovarichi, I believe that, due to Amerikkkan troops being shuttled here and there for sensitivity and pregnancy-simulation training sessions all over the country, there were no free military flights available.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Tovarichi, I believe that, due to Amerikkkan troops being shuttled here and there for sensitivity and pregnancy-simulation training sessions all over the country, there were no free military flights available.

This would be correct no free military flights available, The "wookie" took Air Farce one, Joe "The Brain" Biden took Air Farce 2 to a "Elmo" in concert performance, (We know how Slow Joe relates to "Elmo".

And ODumbo felt is was beneath him to fly First class on Commercial Flights.

This is why Ostupid did not attend the festivities of Fat Tuesday. Now get back to work the Beets will not harvest themselves!!!!!

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith

Naughty red, rest assured, as a government employee I have plenty of time to tend to my own beets...

Tovarichi wrote:Naughty red, rest assured, as a government employee I have plenty of time to tend to my own beets...

Yes Yes Dear Tovarichi, But Shhhhhhhhhh Comrade. You must learn, not to mention your work habits. Remember the proles look up to you as a member of the Inner Party. You must never look happy, if a prole speaks to you, growl, and give them evil looks. If pushed, jump in to your ZIL, floor it and spray them with Gravel. Flip a lit cigarette butt at them. If they continue talking to you. Yell, have you fulfilled your "Quota today"!!

I think the newer party members enjoy when I offer sage wisdom.........

Commissar Red Star CEO Hemlock Hospitality® INC
Director of Kicking Doors at Midnight
Keeper of the sacred Plasma Cutter
Herdsman of Rainbow Farting Unicorns
Defender of the Faith Image