FLOTUS talks shovel ready!

what great news!

"Many of us came in this expecting to see all the change we talked about to happen all at once," she said. "But the truth is, it's going to take a lot longer to dig ourselves out of this hole than any of us imagined."

Read Here!

Great leader must have been joking about there being no such thing as a shovel ready job.

Groucho Marxist wrote:Count me in for this glorious struggle.

Me too!
Who can pass up a new $365,982.64 shovel!!!!!!

slideshow_1002909_170313_Michelle_Obama_White.JPG

I despise all this talk of bourgeois shoveling. Do you realize that everything we have and take for granted has been dug up from the earth? The concrete in our roads and bridges, the iron ore that makes the shovels that rape the planet in the name of profit, the food we eat, even the wood for the handles of the shovels all come from the dirt. In 50,000 years all mankind has managed to do is just move the dirt from one place to another.

Soon all the dirt will be dug up and gone and then what? Where will be then? Comrades we must end our dependency on dirt. Save the planet !

Obamanator.jpg
If I may suggest, the extra large blade on this model comes in handy when your digging an escape path out of a " Hope and Change " rally.

A comrade has said there is "no such thing as a shovel ready project";

If you were visit a pig farm, a dairy with a meadow, even a horse ranch. There are new shovel ready projects created on a daily basis. The "Obamanator" would allow for the pickup of several shovel ready projects at once.

The difference may be in your definitions of "shovel ready" and "project".

Comrade Tooorisky wrote: If you were visit a pig farm, a dairy with a meadow, even a horse ranch. There are new shovel ready projects created on a daily basis.

I'm confused. Shouldn't Dear Leader know this. Isn't that where he shovels up the daily talking points?

2085.jpg

Do not be confused comrade 3 of 4's. Obama has been shoveling such stuff for over 2 years and I expect he will redouble his efforts after the mid-terms.

Ah Comrade Shovel 4 U,

Perhaps because of scheduling constraints, this task has been delegated to another.

Butt, your premise is correct. The perfume wafting through the air leaves no doubt as to the source of his material and "thinking".

Perhaps the chefs create things like Bovine Pancakes, Meadow Muffins and Scrambled Eggs,
Road Apples and Irish Coffee, Fresh fruit and fresh droppings, you get the idea!

No matter what you call it, it all smells the same.

As Stalin quipped "it is better to put your bare feet in warm droppings, than to freeze on cold ones".

Long live the revolution!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Do not be confused comrade 3 of 4's. Obama has been shoveling such stuff for over 2 years and I expect he will redouble his efforts after the mid-terms.

Ahhhh, that clears it up.
Having access to that kind of inside information must pay you handsomely.

Maybe this much??

russian-money-5000-rubles.jpg

Being a made Prog is like having a license to steal. That said, I'd be more than happy to accept your gracious bribe.

(There'll be a lump of pork fat in your cabbage soup tonight and an extra ration of bread.)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Being a made Prog is like having a license to steal. That said, I'd be more than happy to accept your gracious bribe.

(There'll be a lump of pork fat in your cabbage soup tonight and an extra ration of bread.)
Meat in the cabbage soup and no vacant bunks in the gulag?

Ah Comrades,
Is getting deep here …No?

Comrade Shovel 4 U do you also have pix of semi's delivering truckloads of this fragrant party rhetoric to WH lawn for redistribution to news media? I vould very much like to see them, we then have the scoop on all this “talkin shit” that is going on. There is reason Fearless Leader attracts so many flies.

Krasnodar, I vould part with many CEU's to get my mits such a party approved “Obamanator” to dig in to the “Hope and ChangeTM” and just pile it up so I can roll in it (Must stop, my leg it is tingling again).

Comrade Tooorisky do you have this recipe for FLOTUS Road Apple Fritters, I can almost smell it now.

Yes Comrades, is time to break out the shovels …so much shit …so little time. Indeed a most glorious struggle, Yes We Can!

Dr. NOski must get back to shoveling …I be workin Boss, I be workin!

RiechWing Dr. NOski wrote: Comrade Shovel 4 U do you also have pix of semi's delivering truckloads of this fragrant party rhetoric to WH lawn for redistribution to news media? I vould very much like to see them, we then have the scoop on all this “talkin shit” that is going on. There is reason Fearless Leader attracts so many flies.

Why Comrade, there's a fresh load of party rhetoric on it's way into Bagdad Gibby this very minute!

whitehouse-lawn.jpg

Shovel 4 U, many thanks for your wonderful photo of Fearless Leader hard at work. Now we have proof for how shit happens. Good job Comrade I will add this photo to my private collection. We can always count on Shovel 4 U to dig up the good shit. Well done!

RiechWing Dr. NOski
Party PooperTM

Comrade Krasnodar,

I have been extolling the virtues of the "Obamanator" at every opportunity.

The most common reference is "Earthmover with a handle".

We are most fortunate to be living in the day where our progressive "government"
and its policies have made it a necessity for such a high-capacity shovel as the Obamanator to be distributed to the collective.

As snow is to Russia, Shi _ is to D.C.

RiechWing Dr. NOski wrote:Ah Comrades,
Is getting deep here …No?

Comrade Shovel 4 U do you also have pix of semi's delivering truckloads of this fragrant party rhetoric to WH lawn for redistribution to news media? I vould very much like to see them, we then have the scoop on all this “talkin shit” that is going on. There is reason Fearless Leader attracts so many flies.

Krasnodar, I vould part with many CEU's to get my mits such a party approved “Obamanator” to dig in to the “Hope and ChangeTM” and just pile it up so I can roll in it (Must stop, my leg it is tingling again).

Comrade Tooorisky do you have this recipe for FLOTUS Road Apple Fritters, I can almost smell it now.

Yes Comrades, is time to break out the shovels …so much shit …so little time. Indeed a most glorious struggle, Yes We Can!

Dr. NOski must get back to shoveling …I be workin Boss, I be workin!
Comrade Doctor,Road Apple Fritters sound like a gourmet's delight!

Comrades,

It may be good to change from imaginary FLOTUS, to First Companion.[FC]
Much easier to truncate.