Fly again with Confidence

Today, the Golfer in Chief President posed in front of one of the new air traffic controller pods designed by the Gubment. He was accompanied by the central architects of the new system which will replace the old system. They have named the new, ultra safe, streamlined organization PATCOFUE which is short for Patriot Air Traffic Collective Organization of Fraternal Union Employees. The President said:

"It will cost a little more to hire the best (8x the CBO estimates), but it will be worth every penny to my reelection campaign. The AFL-CIO, SEIU and Green Party represent the very best of what the Progressive Party has to offer the American People. In recognition of this and how incredibly stressful a job this is, all controllers will have their salaries doubled to $300,000/year and I have instructed Kathleen Sebelius to issue the standard an Obamacare waiver like we do with all the organizations that contribute money and thugs to my reelection campaign."

ObamaWorld1.jpg
"This is too important to the security of American to not be in gubment hands. I expect the same levels of professionalism and commitment to quality that we currently have with the TSA and all our other fine Gubment agencies. Additionally, I have reappointed my old Green Energy TSAR, Van Jones, to oversee the greenification of all our airports nationally. This will entail the conversion of all of our airports to either solar or wind power within six months and the greenification of all our jet planes to solar or wind power within three years. Some have asked how we will cope on nights where there is no wind? I would just say to those people, duh, why would you need operational control facilities when the planes aren't flying? The Bushwhackers have suggested that there is no budget for these comprehensive, well thought out plans. I would also say to them, duh. Why do you think I have Ben Bernanke? It's not like I ordered a solar conversion over at the FED. Do you think I'm stupid?"

AirTrafficShocker.jpg

Comrades,

Major Mistake has kept me up to date with briefs on this, he gave me a pair this morning.

There are two types of controllers, tower and radar.

The radar room is dark but there are several controllers to inflict punishment if you fall asleep.

The tower is another story, perhaps shock would work, or hot coffee spilled in the lap or on the face is a solution.

Major Mistake says thumb screws would not work well for this situation.The ultimate solution may be to hire full time naggers for all operating hours.The opportunity to nap or rest would never present itself until you left work.These people would have to belong to the Union of Naggers [UN].

humm, such fine rest quarters. I might ponder working in such fine accomodations... getting paid to sleep. What a great life under Obama's thumb. That reminds me of a joke: how many Union members does it take to sleep on the job? As many as want to! OK, so it is not humorous... I admit under duress that it is one of Whoopie's lamejokes.

General Confusion wrote:.... hire full time naggers...

RACIST!

Comrade Scratchanitch, it is glorious that you found the previously overlook racist verbiage. May many beets come your way.

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Comrade Scratchanitch, it is glorious that you found the previously overlook racist verbiage. May many beets come your way.

Upon thought and reflection, the "nagger" word could also be misogynist.

Or maybe a whole bunch of nasty "ist" names.

Any student of Alinsky knows how to use them.

Well now flying is even cheaper now that I have discovered a much easier and cheaper method of security clearence.

May the masses have affordability of all things.

This documentary proves TSA has toned it down and is much less intrusive than before:
[hr][/hr]
https://www.youtube.com/embed/DR0iFMKOtnY

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
General Confusion wrote:.... hire full time naggers...

RACIST!

I hereby denounce Comrade Scratchanitch for having an avatar that immediately causes riotous laughter, such that all of his posts are funny regardless of what is written. He is demonstrating unequallness.

Царевна wrote:I hereby denounce Comrade Scratchanitch for having an avatar that immediately causes riotous laughter, such that all of his posts are funny regardless of what is written. He is demonstrating unequallness.

[prog off]

My avatar ain't so funny when you remember what happened on November 4, 2008.

Tovarichi wrote:Ahh yes, November 4, 2008..."Black Tuesday"

[prog off]

Black ain't the problem. If it had been Alan Keyes, Thomas Sowell, Erick Rush or similar, I would have no problem with it.

It's the card-carrying COMMUNIST part that bothers me.

Image ImageVladimir, there another meaning besides the beginning of the bleak and dismal dark days of America and its economy? You didn't hear that from me!Image Workers of the world must now go to bed. Long day of shovelling beets today, to be repeated tomorrow.

Tovarichi wrote:Image ImageVladimir, there another meaning besides the beginning of the bleak and dismal dark days of America and its economy? You didn't hear that from me!

Yes, I remember the 70's and 80's well.

And yes, it's time here on the Left Coast in the Peeples Republic of Orygun to go to bed.

Judge Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:humm, getting paid to sleep. What a great life under Obama's thumb. That reminds me of a joke: how many Union members does it take to sleep on the job? As many as want to! OK, so it is not humorous... I admit under duress that it is one of Whoopie's lamejokes.

Ah yes Frau, leave it to you to always find the tasty peanut in every lump of shit. Which reminds me of a joke (which has absolutely nothing to do with this thread):

Did you hear the one about the Iraqi gynecologist who was arrested for terrorism?

He was caught planting an IUD by the side of the road.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:
Царевна wrote:I hereby denounce Comrade Scratchanitch for having an avatar that immediately causes riotous laughter, such that all of his posts are funny regardless of what is written. He is demonstrating unequallness.

[prog off]

My avatar ain't so funny when you remember what happened on November 4, 2008.
Ah, NOW I understand it! Your avatar, which I assumed to be risable, is in fact a representation of the awe and amazement you felt, learning that Dear Leader had soundly crushed the fascists and taken the White House at last for the People. ™ My apologies, Comrade. You are not an outlier, but instead a great example to the rest of us.

Царевна wrote:Ah, NOW I understand it! Your avatar, which I assumed to be risable, is in fact a representation of the awe and amazement you felt, learning that Dear Leader had soundly crushed the fascists and taken the White House at last for the People. ™ My apologies, Comrade. You are not an outlier, but instead a great example to the rest of us.

Uhhh. Yeah. Sumptin like that.

Oddly enough, I am watching "Third Reich: The Rise" on History TV. Hitler just got elected by 37% and now there's the Reichstag Fire.

Seems eerily like what has happened over the last couple of years.

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote: Oddly enough, I am watching "Third Reich: The Rise" on History TV. Hitler just got elected by 37% and now there's the Reichstag Fire.

Yes, Comrade Adolf was the first to say "never let a good crisis go to waste."

Opiate of the People wrote:
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote: Oddly enough, I am watching "Third Reich: The Rise" on History TV. Hitler just got elected by 37% and now there's the Reichstag Fire.

Yes, Comrade Adolf was the first to say "never let a good crisis go to waste."
Of course, the Mother of All Fascists started the Reichstaggebauede fire...surely you're not saying Dear Leader is causing the crises. Although he could, if he wanted to, of course.

Царевна wrote:...surely you're not saying Dear Leader is causing the crises. Although he could, if he wanted to, of course.

Oh, but he was starting the fires when he was a worthless Senator of Illinoiz. Now the fires have come to burn him in the arse. Hypocrisy is like the dog you kicked a couple blocks down and when he catches up to you, you can't run away fast enough.