Food Czar Moochelle Does Not Like Beets?!?!?!?

Comrades,

I for one am in utter shock about this, but according to the official Mirror of the United States or MOTUS, "Lady M" made it clear on Leno the other night that she does not like beets.

Comrades, do you understand the implications here? What about our Kollective Farms? All we do is work in the beet fields. And our Food Czar does not like this fine food? Should we start growing arugula? What to do, what to do?

Are beets now to be considered evil KAPITALIST food?

Michelle_Obama_Food_Leno.jpg

Before I forget, the new narrrative is that Jesus would want higher taxes.

You remember Jesus, Che's illegitimate brother..........

Oh dear... could The Party Image please tell me what I think about this... I am almost sure I feel a thought coming into my brain and it is scary.

Help....

It cannot be that working the beet fields is a worthless thing to do... hmmm

Ok. which platform is that again? I keep forgetting.

News Flash: Photo ID required by Food Police for soda drinks.............

https://www.consumerfreedom.com/2012/02 ... se%2BDaily

I know this is off subject but has anyone but me noticed how Dear Leader Empty Suit is math challenged to such an extent that his maximum counting capacity is his ten fingers? He got his daughter's age wrong, He never knew the number of states in the US.

Keep this in mind when he speaks of the thousands of jobs he created by closing all the industry in the US.

As Marx stated, I will stroll through all the destruction a creator!

Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Comrades,

I for one am in utter shock about this, but according to the official Mirror of the United States or MOTUS, "Lady M" made it clear on Leno the other night that she does not like beets.
This is a misunderstanding. FLATUS told Leno that she "doesn't like deets". As in "details".

Like her Husband, the Emperor, FLATUS is above details - Dear Leader cares not whether there are 50 states or 57, or whether anybody thinks his birth certificate or social security number are valid, it's beneath Him to even honor the peasants' thoughts along those lines. In the same way, Her FLATUSness doesn't worry about the specific details about vegetables or dietary percentages - that's for the little people, and they damn well better get used to eating less! As for her, of course, tacos, lobster, and ice cream are fine.

As are beets.

As they should be.

Her child has obviously never been declared "Beet of the Week."

Our comrades-in-arms at Sad Hill News are on top of the situation: "Just because you have children that doesn't mean you're a parent."

Big Mother: ‘You Can't Have Any Pudding!'

Michelle_Obama_Great_Mother.jpg

We all know that her High-ness is immune from doing, saying, eating the things she insists on for others. I'm sure she will replace the beets on her plate with an extra helping of chilli cheese fries.

Comrades, it's as simple as this: Oceania is, and always has been, at war with Eastasia. Likewise, beets are, as they always have been, evil kkkapitalist food.