Fort Hood: Political Correctness Kills

OFF CHARACTER

Our reader Rob made this poster and sent it sent to us. It may be a good sign to carry at a tea party protest near you.

Speaking of PC, comrade Beck was on a real tear about this last night, and has promised to no longer worry about being "PC" and just call a spade a spade. And implored viewers to do same. Things should get interesting there.

He also tore into Dear Leader for the very bizarre speech He gave the day of the shootings.

A most equal show in fact!

Turboski

This by Greg Gutfeld, posted on Breitbart's Big Hollywood:

Gutfeld wrote:So, denying the role militant Islam played in the Fort Hood atrocity is like staring at a shark bite and thinking, “bicycle.”

When a fundamentalist kills thirteen innocent people while shouting “allahu akbar,” Islam isn't just a small player – it's got a starring role. And now that U.S. intelligence admits Hasan tried to contact al Qaeda, it should make it increasingly hard for anyone to say otherwise.

I say it “should,” but it won't.

Look at the news.

Over at Time, thoughtful types speculate over a “secondary trauma” that could have driven Hasan to kill. Never mind terror – one news network tells us we should focus more on “a backlash against Muslim soldiers.” On a major website, they want us to ponder the “next McVeigh.” And our very own Homeland Security secretary says she's hard at work preventing “a possible wave of anti-Muslim sentiment.”

And that's the drill: concern over crimes that have never happened, as opposed to the terror that has. When Americans are murdered in cold blood, the first step in our screwed-up world is to chant, “backlash.” Never mind that backlash concerns may have allowed this massacre to occur in the first place. Hasan exhibited more signs than a horoscope – yet fears over appearing politically incorrect kept him around.

The fact is, in mosques all over the world, the desire to destroy the west continues – and our administration still worries about what you might do. The PC thing? Avoid “connecting the dots,” but stick to the “square peg in round hole” equation: a troubled man feeling hopeless in a weird world, suddenly snaps and kills people.

But it's more than that. The defiant Muslim living in America has contempt for modern life, your lifestyle, your beliefs. Add to this a rejection of female equality, which pretty much eliminates any chance for a hook-up – and you've got a madman on a mission.

I suppose saying all this makes me a right-wing hate monger. But that's the point. When a man kills Americans in the name of Allah – and you become a bad guy for pointing that out – then it's time to be the bad guy.

It's far better than moaning “why do they hate us.”

Comrades,

The above poster by Mr. Rob is very disturbing. There is no evidence that political correctness caused Mr. Allah Akbar Hasan to kill! In fact, we haven't gone far enough in making Muslim people feel welcome.

Here is a suggestion that might make them like us: We need to bring the words "Allah Akbar" into our daily vocabulary. Like when your spouse arrives home late for dinner, and you just know he was out drinking with his friends, you say to him:

"Allah Akbar, dammit! Where the Allah Akbar were you!" I've had dinner ready the whole Allah Akbar night, and you didn't even have the courtesy to call me, you Allah Akbar piece of Allah Akbar!"

"I'm sorry, honey, it was business."

"Oh, to Allah Akbar with you!"

"Really, it was business."

"Don't you Allah Akbar with me!"

"You don't believe me?"

"I can tell when you're Allah Akbaring me!"

"Well, Allah Akbar you, too! You don't know Jack Allah Akbar! Go Allah Akbar yourself!"

Since so many muslims already want to kill us all and the rest don't seem to care one way or the other, I wonder where's the harm in just telling the entire islamic world to go screw themselves and that goes double for their pedophile prophet and their moon god Allah.

I mean, if we just stood up to them once maybe they wouldn't think we're a bunch of sniveling cowards begging to be slaughtered like sheep.

What's that? Fatwa me? Yeah? Fatwa you asshole!

That's right, Comrade Whoopie, where is my fatwa! I'm still waiting for my fatwa, Allah Akbar!

Wake up and smell the PC America. It's always smelled bad in my book.

Rasputin, do not disparage Political Correctness. It is essential. If certain words and concepts cannot be said in polite company then all debate is stifled. How better to get power?

I posit Janeane Gawdawfulo as my heroine in this. As she and the nano Jimmy Carter--not the rabbit but the real one--said, any disagreement with Lord 0bama is racism. This is a way of stifling all debate.

And I hate debate. Because someone might say something we have no answer to.

I think I found the Anti-Mohammed:

The religion of fear
<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/W3_qelW5qp4&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/W3_qelW5qp4&h ... 2=0xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Saint, Dr. Janeane Gawdawfulo would have a field day with this guy. May the wisdom of Islam be upon her and I really mean that. Allah Akbar Janeane.

Political Correctness doesn't kill people. Guns kill people. As progressives we should know that already.

Rasputin, YouTube emails me every time one of Pat Condell's videos comes out. At first he was a militant atheist but has become a much sharper scourge of accommodationist politicians who are perfectly willing to give up a thousand years of civilization to barbarians.

I saw a performance of a Bach cantata--the one which gave us "Jesu" in a Dutch cathedral. Ton Koopman conducting, always worth hearing. Everyone in formal dress, playing instruments perfected over hundreds of years, playing the music of the greatest composer who lived, in a cathedral designed by a genius. A level of civilization which has perhaps never been equaled. While in Saudi Arabia the moral police threw girls who were not dressed modestly back into a burning girls' school. Where they died.

This was at the same time that the Dutch government was for all purposes telling Ayaan Hirsi Ali, the Somali-born Dutch member of Parliament that they couldn't protect her from Islamic threats for being involved in the movie she made with Theo van Gogh, the one which merely showed Islam enslaving women, and which got him murdered. She fled to the US, where she is with the Heritage Foundation. The pussies in her apartment building complained.

The movie <i>Fitna</i> which Condell alludes to was done by another Dutch member of Parliament, Geert Wilders, Who has been denied admission to the U.K., as I recall. And as soon as he released the movie, which is not at all nuts, the pussies in the Dutch government went on an apologetic tour to the Middle East saying, "Well, you know, we didn't have anything to do with it..." no doubt confirming Muslim suspicions that Europe is so weak that it is supine and therefore ready for conquest without firing a shot.

The Dutch government put up road blocks for two blocks around the Parliament to protect the government from Muslim attacks.

The shopkeepers inside that cordon sent a bill for lost earnings to Wilders.

From what they were 300 years ago to the world's biggest pussies now.

Oh. I'm forgetting Obama. Sorry.