Fred Thompson Threatens Michael Moore

Michael Moore, celebrated film-maker, recently asked the hate-mongering media monkey Fred Thompson to a debate.

Rather than go by Mister Moore's agenda, Fred Thompson decided to stoop to the lowest form of discourse. He put Michael Moore in his place. This is good, clear instruction on the care and feeding of trolls everywhere.

Yes, embed doesn't work with the Google code, I tried it before. But YouTube is just fine.

But it works with the snap previews! That little popup you see when you put the mouse over the link can actually play the video! That's a great concept.

As for Fred Thompson, I can't wait to see the results of the shock treatment that Comrade Otis will administer to him down at the mental correction cellar in our Karl Marx Treatment Center come the Revolution.

That will be a regular procedure at the outpatient Gulag program. Gomez from Castro's clinic has already agreed to residency and best-practices seminars with live demonstrations on the heads of various enemies of the people and other Republikkkan riffraff.

Yes! Comrade Rad Square. Something tells me Comrade Theocritus could also come up with some rather creative "treatments" at his psychiatric hospital. After all, Chairman Meow and I have wings in his hospital named after us! So it will be something "special" that he will employ to treat Freddy Boy!

--

Will it involve studded leather chaps and long whips?

Premier Betty wrote:Will it involve studded leather chaps and long whips?
...and biker hats?

Bvt. Field Marshal Pravda wrote:
Premier Betty wrote:Will it involve studded leather chaps and long whips?
...and biker hats?

Where the hell is Comrade Theocritus when you need him? He is the one that needs to answer this question.

Oh wait! I heard rumors he stopped by Neiman Marcus a brought a yellow dress, as it is springtime, because some guy named "Bruno" (I think that was his name?) has asked him out on a date.

--
Zampolit B. S. Blokhayev

Red Square wrote:But it works with the snap previews! That little popup you see when you put the mouse over the link can actually play the video! That's a great concept.

Wow! That is neat. I didn't know you could do that with Snap. Have you ever tried using the Snap options to change it to large? I can't get that to work but it seems like that would be a good thing for watching linked videos.

This reminds me when Comrade Michael Moore came to my college campus a week before the failed 2004 revolution. Like John Edwards, Moore understands the hardships of the toiling masses, and showed it when he arrived with a fleet of three stretch limos. He called upon the useful college idiots that on the day of the revolution, they should "wake up, pick their nose, and pick Kerry." About half of the audience were intolerant Hitler Youth carrying Bushitler signs, trying to disrupt Comrade Moore's tolerant message that RepubliKKKans were racist, sexist, pro-Amerikan, and evil (which all open minded people know by years of believing daily rantings).

Branish wrote:About half of the audience were intolerant Hitler Youth carrying Bushitler signs, trying to disrupt Comrade Moore's tolerant message that RepubliKKKans were racist, sexist, pro-Amerikan, and evil (which all open minded people know by years of believing daily rantings).

WHAT??? the RepubliKKKan Fascist Party has infiltrated a college campus? WTF happend? I thought WE controlled all political activism on virtually ALL college campuses??? The RepubliKKKan Fascists must be purged! We cannot have them polluting the intellectual atmosphere where the young and fertile minds of future party members and useful idiots (e.g. the MSM) are formed! Why just last month, my young prote'ge's and I stormed a meeting of the Young RepubliKKKans down the road from my dacha at George Mason ... er ... Marxist University. We forced the University Police to charge them with Thought Crime and they are still in jail. Most likely for life. Our thanks go out to the George Marxist University's Police Dept. for their assistance in fighting Thought Crime.

--
Zampolit B. S. Blokhayev

Zampolit Blokhayev wrote: WHAT???[/b] the RepubliKKKan Fascist Party has infiltrated a college campus? WTF happend? I thought WE controlled all political activism on virtually ALL college campuses???

Don't worry, comrade, we DO control college campuses. These RepubliKKKans are a small group that are on campus for the sake of the EVIL "right to assemble." I infiltrated this fascist group once to spy on their activities, and the same busHitler Youth in this RepubliKKKan group never opened their mouths in class. That's right- our progressive professors continue to make sure thought crimes do not happen, while at the same time indoctrinating the useful idiots of who they should vote for. All is well for us in academia.

Branish wrote: Don't worry, comrade, we DO control college campuses. These RepubliKKKans are a small group that are on campus for the sake of the EVIL "right to assemble." I infiltrated this fascist group once to spy on their activities, and the same busHitler Youth in this RepubliKKKan group never opened their mouths in class. That's right- our progressive professors continue to make sure thought crimes do not happen, while at the same time indoctrinating the useful idiots of who they should vote for. All is well for us in academia.

*whew* Thanks for the clarification Comrade Branish! It comforts me to know that these evil enemies of the The People™ and The Party™ are being controlled and thus, neutralized.
--

OMG! Did you hear what MiKKKe Huckafascist said about John *Great Hair* Edwards! OMG! OMG! INTOLERANCE!

OMG! OMG! No. Whatdidhesay? Whatdidhesay? Whatdidhesay? OMG! OMG!

Zampolit B. S. Blokhayev wrote:Where the hell is Comrade Theocritus when you need him? He is the one that needs to answer this question.

Oh wait! I heard rumors he stopped by Neiman Marcus a brought a yellow dress, as it is springtime, because some guy named "Bruno" (I think that was his name?) has asked him out on a date.

That, Zampolit, is a canard. In camera, I shall admit to the disgrace of having northern European ancestry, meaning that my ancestors look like they evolved under rocks, and therefore when I wear yellow I fear garlic butter.

But I was, er, indisposed for a while, and have just returned from nailing Bruno, ah, that is having my nails done by Bruno, er, pardon, hammering in the nails in my new dacha. But I do feel guilty about that. Oh, not about liberating that couture from Needless Markup, but about taking the time of one of the BEQdality. After all, they're doing the Lordling's Work.