Gay Soldiers Demand Oral Response from Obama

Comrades,

In responding to Papa Obama's demand that gays be rough with him to change the DADT policy in the military:

Politico

The gay soldiers arrested outside the White House protesting "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" will annouce today that they're demanding that President Obama testify in their trial on minor civil disobedience charges.

Their novel argument: Obama himself called on gay rights advocates to pressure him, so they were just following orders.

"Don't Ask" has energized gay rights activists frustrated with the White House's deliberate pace, even as Democratic leaders are frustrated with continued protests, as repeal is on track for next year.

When asked for his opinion on the matter, former propaganda minister Larry Sinclair
only said, "no comment"

Obama_Mag.jpg

Man, that really blows. But I think they just need to suck it up and take it like men.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Man, that really blows. But I think they just need to suck it up and take it like men.

Very true comrade.

It sad for them that so far the WH has been closed mouth on the issue

Obama is just paying lip service now, but I'm sure he'll roll over and take it in the end.

I think he should turn his back on them.

I will ditto and likewise your previous respondents responses. This "sucks", as so artistically said. It is not good that the people might think dear Leader is a sucker, but it is even worse that anyone would put Obama in the position of appearing to be 'sucking'. This gay soldier should receive reprimand of sever tongue lashing.

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I will ditto
Frau, does this mean you are a ditto head?

In which case I DENOUNCE YOU!!!

I will denounce myself for using such an usable term!! Once, in a galaxy far far away a long time henceforth, while toiling endlessly in the Peoples Gulag Beet Field ™, someone, I do not know who!, had on a radio station in which I heard this term, "dittohead".

I thought, "humm?"

Much later I learned that this hideous wordage was used by brainwashed peoples who agreed with "R" word "L" word. I was most shocked, spit up and felt ill for a week.

I had hope this termage, that be washed from my head, via the glorious People's Jiffy Lo-Bo ™ Image. I will do another driveby of the Jiffiness to have my mind cleansed again. Thank you for your remind.

I DENOUNCE MYSELF
I DENOUNCE MYSELF

The double entendres here are astounding. I have nothing more to say.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:The double entendres here are astounding. I have nothing more to say.

Point well taken

(sounds like you both need a good denouncing, to me)