Prostate Cancer Awareness Month!

The winds of March sneak upon us like a shadow in the moonlight, ready to blow in Prostate Awareness Month at The Peoples cube. Everyone (if that is your real name) knows that we are the most progressive collective on the internet, that's why the starving masses come from all across globe just to feast on our haberdashery and awareness. Of course, none of us are more aware than our beloved Commissarka Pinkie, who raises more hind smacking awareness than Michelle Obama could ever dream of (but don't tell M.O.). So she has sent me forth on this mission to raise awareness on her behalf, while she is busy raising awareness about other halves. So let's get to the half we have to raise about.... Have you purchased your Prostate Awareness Bracelets™, comrades?

Get your progressive Prostate Awareness Bracelets today!

While all the hip kids at school may be wearing I Image BOOBIES awareness bracelets to raise awareness about how aware they are about.... ummm.... boobies? We here at The Peoples Cube have chosen a more progressive angle of looking at the world. With the help of our new Democrat mascot, the Candiru, we have found treasure even in Wisconsin's budget crisis!

With your new I Image BUTTHOLES awareness bracelet you too will be able to find treasure in the most obscure and tight places. The Union Boss may be a ball buster with a wad of cash sitting in a buried refrigerator in the desert, but with your new found love and awareness even that old crotchety bastid will get some Image . Your local teacher may be screwing the kids out of a weeks worth of education and setting back their civics clocks to 1917, but no worries, now you'll have the Image and awareness you never knew you had for the selfish bitty.

While the Breast Cancer movement carries on with slogans like (KEEP A BREAST) you'll be living in style with savings to boot as you (STAY OUT OF THE HOLE).

Got a fleabagging Democrat state congressman, no problem, with the Image Image Image triple dose of awareness you'll have when wearing these three awesome awareness bracelets the chicken leg fleabagger will look like the best Chicken A' La King you ever set your eyes on, and I know my chickens! No state lines, no borders, not even the confines of One World will stop your awareness as you reach for the Red Planet of The Progressive World of Next Tuesday™.

Can you feel the Image ?

Just imagine, while you're on the bus doing your SEUI sponsored state to state protest and awareness campaign, you'll be prepared to say I Image BUTTHOLES anytime, any where! With progressive class and style you'll be able to talk to Trumka, play with Pelosi, bark with Barney, hide with Harry, and most importantly orate with Obama. I Image BUTTHOLES, is the awareness the world needs now, the calm soothing progressive refrain to say: "Hey, please keep telling me just how much we need blood in the streets, I Image BUTTHOLES."

While there's so much to be excited about in this new progressive prostate awareness campaign, I come to you today with some sad sobering facts. Buttholes have been left behind.

It's true, for the last 20 plus years Boobies have been in front of the world. On top of the stage of world awareness, boobies have stolen the spotlight from less equally lit areas needing awareness. This is why I'm pleading with you today to stop giving top rack to boobies, and join our progressive movement that has been behind the curve for far to long. Equality for buttholes is not much to ask for something so deserving of a throne.

Won't you show your support for things less prominent? While it's true we've milked the breast awareness campaign for all it's worth, that's not the only reason we've come to you today with this plea for relief. We want to share with you the daily satisfaction each and everyone us can get from prostate awareness. This is really the movement of our time, and as we wipe away the.... tears from this moment of sorrow, it's important for you to know that We Care™.

Prostate Awareness Month is so much more than a plea for social justice from the hegemony of Breast Awareness, as you can see it's the freshest most progressive movement the world has ever seen. We're not just talking about some 15 minute of fame awareness either, there will be magazines, newspapers, and publicity from strategic word of mouth campaigns (thanks to your siblings or kids) to promote our glorious new cause. It's the new hip, the latest jam, better than that Frito pie you had for lunch today... because BROWN IS DOWN!

So today, whether your wandering the halls of Congress with wantons and whipped cream, playing bongos on the Serengeti while roasting wild boar tusks, eating a bowl of Fruit Loops and sardines in your mother's basement, enjoying watermelon and wasabi while working the people who work the numbers on Wall Street, baking financier and fish loafs in your French oven, planning an outing with Dumpster Dave behind the local pizzeria, dipping cactus chips in your fresh tripe Menudo in Mexico, opening a can of liverwurst SPAM on a speeding fishing boat in the bayou, chowing down some skewered cockroaches in a Chinatown laundromat, cheesing it up with fondue and soy sauce while you watch a cheesy Michael Moore flick, having crunchy cricket crumpets and toe tea in the English countryside, or devouring a 2 year old cheeseburger from Micky D's... because donkey's don't grow on trees, we have just one progressive plea of awareness....

Oh dear.
Let us all raise a finger in honor and support of Prostate Awareness Month!

hummm, I've been under the impression we've all been having prostrate exams since dear Leader assumed office, but it is delightful to know we're officially being felt up in two areas - and both by the TSA and the Obama regime. Isn't the USSA a glorious place?!

I found a little Comrade to help with the Prostate Awareness:

prostate_help.gif

How to spot a proctologist or gynecologist (or teenage boy) in public-

Well you sure put your finger on it Rooster. Your post will certainly have proles pondering prostate probes. I seem to recall an old thread about Dr. Rahm giving out coupons for a free exam. I wonder if those old coupons are still valid?

Do not pay attention to this Kapitalist plot to place radio transmitter in YOUR butthole.

There is NO DANGER to you from this false Bushitler claim of impending DOOM from apostate prostates.

Do not pay attention, do not go to Doktor, only go buns up when proper request from Peoples Cube apparatchiks or beautiful Transmission from Friend of People-Laika the Space Dog.

A little known provision in the Obamacare bill gave the The Peoples Proctologists ™
(Prog Brain Surgeons Local 4B)
$6.8M to the cause of Prostate Rectumification. A poop prototype has already been developed well ahead of the 5 yr. plan.

Once again - we show the people
Image - WE CARE.

Do you think the rethugs would be concerned with your ass - NO.

Copy of obama.png

Oh, Red storm is threat'ning
Our very jobs today
If I don't keep my pension
Oh yeah, I'm gonna strike today

More Bennies, it's just a strike away
It's just a strike away
More Bennies, it's just a strike away
It's just a strike away

Ooh, see the libs are weepin'
On our streets today
Turns to a red Tea Party
'Bama lost his way

For the children, just a thing we say
It's just a strike away
It's just a strike away

Take, Money!
It's just a strike away
It's just a strike away

Take, Money!
It's just a strike away
It's just a strike away

Take, Money!
It's just a strike away
It's just a strike away

Layoffs are threat'ning
Budgets gone today
Gimme, gimme pensions
Or I'm gonna strike today

It's just a strike away
It's just a strike away
It's just a strike away
It's just a strike away
I'll tell you Obama, We'll kiss your ass today
We'll kiss your ass today
Kiss away, kiss away

================================
See More, NOT Jane Seemore! : https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-kara ... t6856.html

-Redistributed by Krazy Karl

I denounce Comrade Rooster!

Only Males have these prostates, which means we will accidentally include in our fisting campaign aid for white male hetero pigs! A more appropriate cancer would that of the colon. I even have a catchy phrase:

Colonoscopys: You get one everyday anyway, might as well make it literal.

Comrade Whoopie said;"[highlight=#ffff99]I seem to recall an old thread about Dr. Rahm giving out coupons for a free exam. I wonder if those old coupons are still valid?[/highlight]"

Yes they are Comrade Whoopie. By popular demand the offer has been extended.
They are here at Free Obamacare Coupon! Limit one per visit!

2k11c5fa3770.jpg

He is pointing his finger at me! And he looks PISSED! I think he just said "YOU will be shot at sunrise".

Ahrrrmmm... "You will be proctosized at sunrise!"

Comrades, comrades... we have all missed the point of Comrade Muammar's refusing to step down.

Note his finger. Note it well.

And note the positioning of the men's hands in the photographs, holding their devoted buttockses.

All in honor of Prostate Awareness Month!

How could our fearless brother step down, when not only must he, in the sight of the entire world, raise a finger for this glorious cause but also be a shining example for us all?!? How could he assume that the anyone who replaced him would uphold this sacred duty?

It's true that we in the USSA have Our Mislum in Chief to depend upon for our national bohica, but most collektives are not so fortunate as us.

There's a lot of great openings in this field.

Excellent work Comrade Groucho! You make collective proud.

Comrades,

Fall in line, the Progtologist will see you now ...

I have a feeling we're going to get it in the end.

[quote="Rock Tsar"]I denounce Comrade Rooster!

Only Males have these prostates, ......quote]
As the self proclaimed official Czar of Party Denouncements, I can not allow a lowly prole to denounce one of our glorious Party Elites and must denounce you for doing so. You're fined 6 vodka rations and a removal of 2 beets. (unless a donation is receive in my office before the close {3 pm} Monday. But I digress . . . . What is the unequalized and unfair statement that only males have these prostateables?! I demand my fair share and I am sure dear Leninka will want one too. How can we have our enjobable trip to Obamacare if you don't have any, I ask?!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Rock Tsar wrote:I denounce Comrade Rooster!

Only Males have these prostates, ......quote]
As the self proclaimed official Czar of Party Denouncements, I can not allow a lowly prole to denounce one of our glorious Party Elites and must denounce you for doing so. You're fined 6 vodka rations and a removal of 2 beets. (unless a donation is receive in my office before the close {3 pm} Monday. But I digress . . . . What is the unequalized and unfair statement that only males have these prostateables?! I demand my fair share and I am sure dear Leninka will want one too. How can we have our enjobable trip to Obamacare if you don't have any, I ask?!

Does Fraulein suffer from Prostate envy?

To avoid any confusion, are we talking about the "Progstate gland" which can only be reached by inserting a finger far up the nostril?

ObamaNosePick.jpg
Here we see Grim Leader showing the proper method for doing the monthly self exam.

Comrades,
I have it on good account (he told me) that Comrade Whoopie will be out tonight and not be on the intranets until tomorrow! What better time to slander a fellow prog than when they are unable to defend themselves?

Yes?

Question: Who is examining the Whoopie prostate?

Crazed dingle berries?

whoopies prostate exam A.jpg

Uber wives fluent in English? (anyone seen her?)

whoopies prostate exam B.jpg

Directors of the Peeps?

whoopies prostate exam C.jpg

Can you not see where this is going?

Addendumb: Beating Most Equal Rooster to the punch- No, I'm not obsessed with Whoopies prostate...

just sayin...

Infidel Castrate wrote:Perhaps some tag team action?

whoopies%20prostate%20exam%20C.jpg

Yes! Surely the Comrade that is Whoopie would welcome the progressive fist of M. Moore!

Comrade Whoopie wrote:To avoid any confusion, are we talking about the "Progstate gland" which can only be reached by inserting a finger far up the nostril?

Comrade Buffoon, leave it to you to poke a guy when his back is turned.

Like I said in my recent private communique to you, you're spending way too much time working on the backend. You really should come up front (where I can keep an eye on you).

(Damn, I haven't been this sore since those space aliens paid me a visit)

Groucho Marxist wrote:...

Comrade Marxist made a glorious pun.

Comrade Infidel, I think that is a very private moment you captured with our own Whoopie'n Comrades. I would denounce you but the comrades involved all seem to be of the age of consent. (does anyone think Red Square is enjoying himself too much???)

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:
Groucho Marxist wrote:...

Comrade Marxist made a glorious pun.

Comrade Infidel, I think that is a very private moment you captured with our own Whoopie'n Comrades. I would denounce you but the comrades involved all seem to be of the age of consent. (does anyone think Red Square is enjoying himself too much???)

Dearest Frau, The Peoples Director always has his finger on the pulse of the collective, it just so happens that's the only way to check Whoopie's pulse. Years of alcoholism has rendered his body a pulseless wasteland...

ah yes, I was just not aware that having said "finger on the pulse of the collective" was such an up close and personal experience. It is not wonder you and the glorious Whoopie are, cough, umm, close comrades. Having shared so much, that would be expected, though, would it not. cough spit

As for dear, dear Mrs. Al, I am sure she is up to her neck in water. Those caves don't have good drainage.

Scoff and guffaw all you like, I'm just glad this essential health exam was covered by the Inner Party's ObamaCare plan. Because of that we finally found the Frau's long lost glass eye. Don't ask me how it got there, I assume I must've swallowed it when I ate a bowl of her goat gonad soup.

And I am most grateful of your returning it but it would have been most thoughtful if you had cleaned it first.

But after searching though photos taken at our recent celebratory's over the last 6 months, imagine how surprised I was to run across this most accurate photo. I believe this is proof positive that it was during one of your childish games that it disappeared. Perhaps a marbles shot, which was made with more gusto than it should have been? And perhaps had you retained wearing your undergarments this would not have happened? Or perchance had you been sober, you have noticed sooner?

Again, my good graces of loaning an appendage to help out a comrade, did not pay off.

Just as I suspected Frau, you have lost your marbles.

Normally I'd have something say (like a joke I remembered). But it's been a busy day and I'm all pooped out.

Comrades, ahhhrrrmmm... it appears our glorious new month of awareness for buttholes coincides with another caring campaign of awareness, Women's History Month™.

Imagine, we just finished off a glorious month of awareness for Black History™ and now we get to become aware of Women's History. Becoming aware of these months and the various groups and body parts they represent is an important part of collective awareness.

While we become collectively aware of these segregated different parts we begin to develop Understanding™ which helps us become even more aware of segregation our differences as kind caring and compassionate being of awareness.

It's important that we celebrate this segregation awareness of these various victim groups and body parts in order to further segregate form our Understanding™ of our separate places in the collective based on race, class, and gender. Oh, and body parts.

Now some Riechtwingnuts might call all of this racist or sexist or body part victimology. But that's just absurd, next thing you know they will try to make a scholarship for only white males!

Watch The Heads Spin: https://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo. ... _for_w.php

This woman must be Suffering from Stockholm Syndrome just like the Gawdawfulo said:
Latie wrote: This doesn't have anything to do with scholarships. This has to do with making the point that scholarship programs targeting one group is unethical and even racist. As a black woman I think it offensive that there are such groups as the Black Negro College Fund or the Hispanic College Fund. Instead of focusing on someones race or ethnicity, why don't we offer assistance based on means testing and grades. Questions on scholarship applications asking about race and ethnicity should be eliminated.

ELIMINATING RACE FROM APPLICATIONS IS RACIST!!! AND UNCIVIL!!!

Awareness Color Chart
awareness-color-chart.gif
Peoples Secret Awareness Color Chart

*BUMP* from Austinovich, Texastan!

Praise Stalin!