Glorious Endorsement by Shabazz Aladeen!

Minitrue workers of the world, listen up! The totally non-fictional fascist dictator, Shabazz Aladeen, has officially endorsed Mitt Romney the Great Satan!

'The Dictator' endorses Mitchell Romney

In character as Gen. Shabazz Aladeen of fictional Republic of Wadiya, Sacha Baron Cohen offered his take on the U.S. presidential election at a press conference promoting his new film “The Dictator” in New York on Monday.

This kind of thing must recieve media attention immediatly so that the honest and well paid editors at the New York Times can make meaningful news articles and opinion columns about this milestone in People's affairs! This sort of endorsement should blow Mittens' warmongering, hateful top off until, of course, Romney declares war on the peaceful people of The Republic of Wadiya Eurasia The Republic of Wadiya and Mr. Aladeen makes a full 180 degree turn from ruthless dictator to a selfless revolutionary.

Sasha Baron Cohen Off the Teleprompter: Uh, is he supposed to be funny, or is he just the new useful idiot of the left? (Stepping in for Betty White)

Sasha Baron Cohen's new handle: ‘Bore rat'

“What the hell was that 'Shabazz' crap? I could have come up with that in my sleep. The crap on this website is ten times funnier, and believe me, that's not saying much.”

Image -Actor George Clowny

THE 'DICTATOR' PREVIEW AUDIENCE WEIGHS IN:

“We did go to sleep. And we can't wait to get in line to see the movie. Yeah, right… This looks worse than Saturday Night Live — which at least is free.”

“When's damn movie we paid to see start?”

CRAZY NANCY PELOSI WEIGHS IN:

“I beg your pardon! — I happened to write that for him! If you'll notice, first he makes that great joke about Santorum being a liberal, then he gets sarcastic about the Republicans being extreme. Are you getting this so far? Then, he supports the Democrats — which is what we want him to say, like that old crow Betty White. Then — and this kills me — he calls Mitt Romney ‘Mitchell!” HA-HA-HAAAAA!!… Oh my…excuse me for laughing so hard – I almost split my truss. But I just thought that was the funniest thing I ever heard! And then, he says Romney pays no taxes and will shoot people! I mean is this guy a dream of a useful idiot, or what? Sure, his movie is boring, but so what — it's the message! And don't think there won't be a little something extra from NBC in his pocket when we have him on Saturday Night Live to repeat all this. We'll do for this guy what we've done for Oprah since 2008.”

-Crazy Nancy Pelosi, former Speaker of the House, booted out of office by voters in 2010.

https://thefinereport.com/2012/05/sasha ... -be-funny/

Nancy Pelosi -- the only woman on the planet with a permanent Kool-Aid IV.

I still remember Comrade Cohen bringing the bag of poop to the table in "Borat!" What an actor! (He was acting, wasn't he?)