Glorious Leader's Spouse makes Cover of Ag Mag

It is good to see that the Liberal Media has decided to give some space to an inspiring and accomplished figure in The Peoples Revered Leadership.

M Hussein Hog.jpg

Persuasive, Innovative, Genuine, yes, that is how I see her. SOOOOUUUUWEEEEEEET!

Opiate of the People wrote:Persuasive, Innovative, Genuine, yes, that is how I see her. SOOOOUUUUWEEEEEEET!
Comrade Opiate, I believe that you inadvertently (in your excitement about Fearless Spouse) left out a pair of parentheses. Perhaps they were implied.

I believe that you meant to say "SOOOOUUUUWEEEEEEE(T)!

Clarity for The People™, you know :)

I received this photo through my Top Secret Ea mil account. This is obviously a fraud!

M Hussein Hog.jpg

Early and unanimous proclamation of our First Lady's beauty was Harry Potterish, to be sure. Reminiscent of the King's new clothing, I wondered what I was missing. Still, there is no reason to be unkind. I am ever mindful that "beauty is only skin deep".

On the other hand, was it Benjamin Franklin who said, "ugly goes clear to the bone"? Perhaps it was Redd Foxx ... I can't remember.

Now wait just a second, I think I spotted a an acronym on that cover, it must be a mistake, unless some horrid conservative infiltrated the press room...

We do not allow acronym's!!
(I don't think we do. Do we?? What is this acronymbis?? What is HOG??? Her Own Godliness?? What?? humm? SPEAK UP!)

I was speaking of the Persuasive, Innovatice, Genuine... and I think it is "Akkronim" and only allowed after the propper permits are obtained.