Goodwin Lui: Lenin Bless His Soul

Rejoice comrades in that our battle is battlerific! And going so battlerificy well! Say that 3 times once!...

Party Communication:

So what I would do is I think I would draw a distinction between a concept of guilt, which locates accountability in a sort of limited set of wrongdoers, and on the other hand a concept of responsibility. Which I think is a more broad suggestion that all of us– whatever our lineage, whatever our ancestry, whatever our complicity– still have a moral duty to…make things right. And that's a moral duty that's incumbent on everybody who inherits this nation regardless of whatever the history is.

And I think to add one more point on top of that, the exercise of that responsibility…necessarily requires the answer to the question,“what are we willing to give up to make things right?”. Because it's going to require us to give up something. Whether it is the seat at Harvard, the seat at Princeton…or is it going to require us to give up our segregated neighborhoods, our segregated schools. Is it going to require us to give up our…money? It's going to require giving up something.

Isn't a post racial presidency great?

What a finely brainwashed tuned progressive mind! No Jiffi-Lobo necessary for him. We must confiscate all of his property (after all, he is most willing to sacrifice for the Great Good, is he not?) and bring him here to the gulag. He can personally fulfill the reparation necessary to make it right for my light skinned black woman ass.

I'll put him to work immediately cleaning all gulag outhouses. If only our glorious universities produced even more of his kind. He ought to be cloned.

I love it, that the idiot conservative teabaggers, fell for comrade Obamer's "post racial" rhetoric. They are so easily fooled, are they not? Now great Leader can appoint all the racist and bigots he chooses, to re-distribute money and goods from whitey!

Oh, wait, I'm white . . . .

silly me, all I have was taken given to glorious government after the election.

Leninka wrote:If only our glorious universities produced even more of his kind. He ought to be cloned.

If only we could...

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:I love it, that the idiot conservative teabaggers, fell for comrade Obamer's "post racial" rhetoric. They are so easily fooled, are they not? Now great Leader can appoint all the racist and bigots he chooses, to re-distribute money and goods from whitey!

Oh, wait, I'm white . . . .

silly me, all I have was taken given to glorious government after the election.

Fraulein Pulloskies, you didn't get the party memo? Although you may be white and secretly loathed by Chairman Obama, in public you are absolved of any labels of racism since you are entirely fooled and in agreement with his Communist cause. Your safe Fraulein... your safe... for now.

Only if you have silly ideas like teaching serfdom to fish instead of giving them a fish are you a racist Reich Winger.

They, are ALL racist.

They must be thrilled now that Dear Leader has become the dictator of the proletariat. I'm thrilled, too. I'm going to attend as many Sheila Jackson Lee campaign events as possible and I plan to create a poster of her with a hammer and sickle halo. I hope she will appreciate the halo. I can't wait for her to see it.

Comrade Buffoon wrote: Fraulein Pulloskies, you didn't get the party memo? Although you may be white and secretly loathed by Chairman Obama, in public you are absolved of any labels of racism since you are entirely fooled and in agreement with his Communist cause. Your safe Fraulein... your safe... for now.

Only if you have silly ideas like teaching serfdom to fish instead of giving them a fish are you a racist Reich Winger.

They, are ALL racist.

wheeee, praise Obamer our glorious Leader! No, I got no memo (it's hard getting any mail, email, facsimiles, smoke signals, phone calls or word of mouth's within the gulag. Of course, I do not blame our gulag guards!!) Many kind thanks for the informative comment and look for a bottle of vodka outside the commissioners house, behind the bush on the right left side of the stoop!
Safe! SAFE!!! SAFE!!! (words I thought I'd NEVER hear....)

This man needs to be appointed to the Supreme People's Court NOW!!
I demand that scum Scalia (spit spit) to "give up" his seat for this brilliant man!

I'm pleased to report that Comrade Professor Liu has been nominated for the Order Of Lenin. This is, of course, the highest honor we can bestow.

It's no wonder he is the Pride of the Party's Intelligentsia:

I wonder if Father Prog Theocritus is in the mood to merge the DNA of Jodin Morey with the DNA of Professor Liu. The Prog That Will Come
Last edited by Grigori E.R. on 3/13/2011, 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Installed link

I just tried to link the above The Prog That Will Come in the Editor for the Rich and couldn't do it.

Leninka wrote:They must be thrilled now that Dear Leader has become the dictator of the proletariat. I'm thrilled, too. I'm going to attend as many Sheila Jackson Lee campaign events as possible and I plan to create a poster of her with a hammer and sickle halo. I hope she will appreciate the halo. I can't wait for her to see it.

Comrade Leninka,

How kind and thoughtful of you to consider making such am honorable gift for dear Sheila. Although it's most appropriate, I'm sure she wouldn't comprehend the gist of it and just see it as another Spacewheel To The Promised Land Of Mars.

So what I would do is I think I would draw a distinction between a concept of guilt, which locates accountability in a sort of limited set of wrongdoers, and on the other hand a concept of responsibility. Which I think is a more broad suggestion that all of us– whatever our lineage, whatever our ancestry, whatever our complicity– still have a moral duty to…make things right. And that's a moral duty that's incumbent on everybody who inherits this nation regardless of whatever the history is.
And I think to add one more point on top of that, the exercise of that responsibility…necessarily requires the answer to the question,“what are we willing to give up to make things right?”. Because it's going to require us to give up something. Whether it is the seat at Harvard, the seat at Princeton…or is it going to require us to give up our segregated neighborhoods, our segregated schools. Is it going to require us to give up our…money? It's going to require giving up something.

I'm sorry, but my unionized public school didn't teach me about American history to know anything about slavery. Really? There were... slaves? And 1000 years later we still have to pay for our white guilt? How come I didn't learn that from my highly "qualified", overpaid/overcompensated school teachers? Were the benefits getting in the way of the edu-K-shun?

All I learned was a lot about how to properly fit a cucumber with a condom made in China, how to "Omm" my prayers to Gaia, that George Bush and Republicans suck—and so does capitalism, Haliburton, and the Koch brothers, and that Amerikkka is an imperialistic, racist, terrorist-producing nation of thieves, bullies and really nasty people.

Now I have to give something... up??? I'll give up my daily ration of feces. That should suffice.

You are definitely on to something there Leninka. The DNA of Jodin Morey + the DNA of Professor Liu + the DNA of Dr. Janeane Gawdafulo?

That could be the Holy Trinity Of Progdom? I shudder just thinking about it.

Comrade Whinny-da-PBUH,
I'm not quite sure, but I think our revisionist History of Slavery is only taught in our institutions of higher learning like Harvard et al. Courses such as this would be a waste of time and resources in public schools. Our precious little drones (Proles to be) lack the Intellectual Prowess to comprehend complex subject matter.