Government Master (Card)

Comrades, I inform you with great pride and joy, a brand new credit system made just for us- the Government Master (Card)!

Govmastercard.png

"Finally! A master card that is yours exclusively. Inspired by the work of Karl Marx, the "Spend Like There Is No Tomorrow" card is priceless. Actually the size of a credit card, it is a constant reminder that a large government takes what is yours and leads you to become its servant.

These Cards are great to hand to a cashier or to give to a complete stranger and say, "Here, let me put that on my new Government Master Card."

Get yours today for a mere $3.00 (on sale, regularly $4.00)

https://www.patriotdepot.com/govmastercard.aspx

This is so gloriously delightful. I just love those credit cards and lugging a big one around with my favorite man ... second favorite man on it, is ever so exciting. My own Master Master card. ahh, life is good, is it not? (I can't wait to start spending and having dear Leader pay all my bills!)

Careful komrades- use it only in the spirit of Marx.... only according to your needs and pay off your balance with OPM !

The card for the regime and the ruling elite is a little more equal than the card for the proles. The prole card buys you unlimited beets and vodka up to the limit of your monthly ration but all the shovels you can use. The equally more ruling elite card has an unlimited supply of funds! All hail the wisdom of the dear leader.

When in China bring your Visa card, because they no longer take Government Master's Card.

I'm waiting for the appropriate government subsidy which will pay for 130% of the price of the credit card. Surely, if I wait in line for 3 1/2 hours, I will be able to get it, and then, ha, ha, I'll get mine for nothing, unlike the rest of you suckers who are still buying into the capitalist system.

Che Nuevo wrote:The card for the regime and the ruling elite is a little more equal than the card for the proles. The prole card buys you unlimited beets and vodka up to the limit of your monthly ration but all the shovels you can use. The equally more ruling elite card has an unlimited supply of funds! All hail the wisdom of the dear leader.

Corruption Alert: Shovels will henceforth be limited to 2 per month. Several enterprising proles have been caught smuggling shovels off shore for profit.

Govmastercard.png

This is a beautiful visage of me. I see you have fully captured the essence of my being and I am so honored that all the proles will benefit from this glorious government benefit supplied painfully stripped from via the backs of the unworthy by the unburdensome taxes placed on the bourgeoisie. I just wanted to tell you I certainly do not expect to be commiserated in any way for the use of my famous visage and that it is truly an honor that you would so honor me in this fashion. However, if you have time, I would request the honor of you joining for lunch soon to personally thank you.

Most loyal and prestigious Comarde Marxist, I must denounce your humility. You have earned (through ways we shall not mention in case there are any useless warrants still out for you) the right to receive all the credit do. Why, just look what you did for the USSR! One of the most powerful regimes kingdoms thereis . . . was.
You must not only expect commiseration, but demand it them. Your glorious face should be everywhere on everyone. Why, I am thinking that a tattoo parlor is in order.

ImageUnfortunately, this tattoo artistest, had
enjoyed too much vodka and got the wrong person, but you can see his heart was in the right place. (we are not sure why he got you all conjumbled up with Santa but he has promised to "do better")

And look what we can have to entertain the little kiddles, while Mommy gets her buns done up.

You will be commiserated!