Grand Opening: Air Airlines

You're in luck! Don't wait another 21 days.
Announcing the all-new AirAirlines: Nonstop flights for tourists are available.
You are free to fly back to America (Just don't tell customs agents.)

No cleaning crews are hired by AirAirlines, so the plane is extra dirty for your guilty pleasures.

Experience the sophisticated, bumper-sticker-quality insights while flying AirAirlines:

- Celebrate!
- Support free and open spread of pestilence!
- Practice Tolerance
- Amnesty
- No Justice, No Cure!
- ☪☯∑Xi∫†
The cost of your flight includes an extra fee for carbon offsets to negate the effect of global warming.

The existence of fewer people will result in fewer carbon emissions for the planet.

AirAirlines is the official airline. Show your support!

I read about how great the Spanish Flu Cruise was, but this the is the most equal travel of this century.

Remember comrades to not skip lie detecting protocols.

This important update to the Current Truth has now been promoted to the Mother Page.

Congratulations to Olga Photoshopova on yet another stunningly equal contribution to the cause of Virological Equality and Justice.

Comrades!!!!

Correctional Department of Control (CDC) announces that you can contribute your Ebola, but you may not get Ebola. It is indeed improper to get anything because that is not the People's Way ™ .

Forwards to Ebola!!!!!

You beat me to the punch there, Hammer! Most equal!

In support of your post may I add:

Genius! Master of Cause-and-Effect, Dr. Tom Frieden, director for the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, said that you cannot get Ebola by sitting next to someone a bus, but that infected or exposed persons should not ride public transportation because they could transmit the disease to someone else.

Oh, thank Stalin that this horrible disease is confined only to buses! Whew!

Oh yeah and, Olga, you rock!

My big existential question for today is: (Hint: it's a karma question) "How can you give and not get?" I mean the very definition of giving is part of someone getting. Right?

I dunno, maybe it's just me. I do know for certain, in the future, Common Core will show me an explanation I can live (and subsist) on. I'm waiting for that.

Until then, I ain't sayin' nuthin".

Pamalinsky wrote: "How can you give and not get?"
Image Be a white middleclass taxpayer. Image Image Tend your own beets, young lady. Dear Leader will salvage karma for you. Trust in that.

Comrade Photoshopova, considering the glorious success of AirEbola Airlines, do you know if they will be creating new divisions for all other segments of transportation such as taxis, bus lines, trains, cruise ships, and even cattle cars?

Comrade Vlad Linen,

Cattle cars are next! Ya gotta trust me on this.

Tovarichi wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote: "How can you give and not get?"
Image Be a white middleclass taxpayer. Image Image Tend your own beets, young lady. Dear Leader will salvage karma for you. Trust in that.
Thanks, Tovi,I feel so much better now! And, as we all know, that's what really counts. X!

Will the flagship aircraft of the fleet be named the "EBOLA GAY, (Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, , Angry, Overweight, Entitled..."). ?

Tovarichi wrote:Will the flagship aircraft of the fleet be named the "EBOLA GAY, (Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, , Angry, Overweight, Entitled..."). ?

EBOLA GAY? Bwaaahaaahaa! Most equal, Tovi!

And, I'm afraid, most prescient.

From our comrade Irony Curtain at IOwnTheWorld:

The President of the World can't allow himself to be so unsophisticated and provincial as to only think of the safety of the United States.

While you're over there on plague safari make sure to take lots of selfies with real live ebola victims. Sort of like the Addams Family on vacation.

Image[/quote]
You're killing me, Irony Curtain, and I have forwarded this to many who may not necessarily be connected to The Cube's output! Trust me, it's huge! Good one!

Comrades:
I wish to purchase my ticket ASAP so I can infect myself,..then come home to the collective to infect as many capitalist pigs as I can before I expire...I want to do my part for supreme leader Obama!!!
Where can I purchase them?

People with Ebola are just differently healthy. I'm really getting tired of them being discriminated against. Why are we locking them up in hospitals just because they're differently healthy!? We need to open our hearts and welcome them into our communities and neighborhoods.

Stop the hate!!!

Olga Photoshopova wrote:
Comrade Vlad Linen wrote:Comrade Photoshopova, considering the glorious success of AirEbola Airlines, do you know if they will be creating new divisions for all other segments of transportation such as taxis, bus lines, trains, cruise ships, and even cattle cars?
It appears that a side effect of being exposed to Ebola is the inspiration to travel on as many modes of transportation as possible! We'll look into expanding the agency.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.