Gravitational Proof of Man-Made Global Warming in Antarctica

Despite Anthropogenic-Global-Warming Deniers' discovery of super-massive volcanic-magma chambers rising beneath Antarctica and melting the underside of its Western Ice Sheet, modern gravitational theories prove carbon-footprints in the northern hemisphere are the cause.

Newtonian gravitational science recently revealed by the IPCC prove massively-heavy carbon footprints (MHCF) on Mother Earth's Face (MEF) in the U.S.A. have unleashed Massive North-to-South Gravitational Waves (MNTSGW) causing the steady rise of a Super-Massive Volcanic Magma-Chamber Beneath Antarctica warming the underside of Antarctica's Western Ice Sheet and thereby causing It to gradually slide into the ocean and melt. Hat-Tips to Breitbart and Climate Depot.

As Gorbels Cube (a.k.a., Al Gore), I've always said, "I've always said 'The debate is over,'" just as I've also always said, "I've always said, 'Super-massive carbon footprints in North America are causing the Antarctica's Western Ice Sheet to slide into the ocean and melt.'"

--Gorbels Cube

Dear Comrade Gorbels Cube

The People's Cube Antarctica Science Seeking Earth Satellite (PC-ASSES) is currently under construction at the highly secret People's Cube Satellite/Squirrel Research & Development Center. Once this engineering marvel is finally launched into non-geostationary orbit we will be able to finally silence all manner of global warming climate change climate chaos climate cluster-fuck climate jihad global climate disruption carbon pollution deniers!

May
Tovarichi and I are making final adjustments to both of the Transmission Allowance Interference Negating Threading Systems (TAINTS).

peoples-cube-satellite-1.gif

COMRADES!

Heterogeneous hydrologic, lithologic, and geologic basal boundary conditions can exert strong control on the evolution, stability, and sea level contribution of marine ice sheets.

Did you read that? Well? Did you? This is serious! They finally went and did it - big oil, big banks, big...everything! It's the fracking, comrades...the fracking! They released the magma core of the Earth and it's on its way as I write this memo! The glaciers are coming! The water is rising! Roundup your vodka rations and shovels wives and children and prepare for the worst! Head north east south west and find the deepest cave. Hurry...there's no time to waste!

earth-explodes.jpg

"This gravity thingie is really grave," said Algore, gravely.

Gorbels Cube wrote:https://phys.org/news/2014-06-major-west-antarctic-glacier-geothermal.html

Newtonian gravitational science recently revealed by the IPCC prove massively-heavy carbon footprints (MHCF) on Mother Earth's Face (MEF) in the U.S.A. have unleashed Massive North-to-South Gravitational Waves (MNTSGW) causing the steady rise of a Super-Massive Volcanic Magma-Chamber Beneath Antarctica warming the underside of Antarctica's Western Ice Sheet and thereby causing It to gradually slide into the ocean and melt. Hat-Tips to Breitbart and Climate Depot.

--Gorbels Cube
I am once again confused. These Physorgs (a new troll-like breed, perhaps?) in the referenced article appear to be saying "We have not been able to tell what has happened or what is happening, and now we do not know what will happen. All we know is that something is happening, so please increase our grants to continue our not-knowing project. Otherwise, you will die. In fact, you will die anyway. Send money."

Is that a korrekt translation? Since I retired from People's State University, I have forgotten some of my Akademikal trade language.

[color=#C0392B]RedDiaperette[/color] was definitely concerned for the safety of her meager possessions (catnip) when she wrote:These Physorgs (a new troll-like breed, perhaps?)...

show-mommy.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.

Dear Comrade Gorbels Cube

The People's Cube Antarctica Science Seeking Earth Satellite (PC-ASSES) is currently under construction at the highly secret People's Cube Satellite/Squirrel Research & Development Center. Once this engineering marvel is finally launched into non-geostationary orbit we will be able to finally silence all manner of global warming climate change climate chaos climate cluster-fuck climate jihad global climate disruption carbon pollution deniers!

May
Tovarichi and I are making final adjustments to both of the Transmission Allowance Interference Negating Threading Systems (TAINTS).

(Image of Putout/Tovarichi satellite omitted to reduce band-width)

I am, of course, quite impressed with your satellite. Back in 2008, I launched the gigantic Gorbels Cube as a satellite which reduces Global Warming by eclipsing the sun once an hour. There was, of course, suitable video-news about the satellite (as well as about my invention of the GAIA Hat to be worn by humans to deflect excessive rays of the sun away from Mother Earth and about my, and Global Warming Scientists', reliance upon Computer Models), but somehow a bunch of AGW deniers made so many complaints to YouTube that YouTube took-down the video. Fortunately, for people who really understand the undeniable science of Global Warming, Gorbels' Cube, the GAIA Hat and our lovely Computer Models, there still remains a Windows Movie Video (spit, spit) in wmv format, in which video one can observe the gigantic Gorbels Cube satellite as it eclipses the sun (starting at 2:37 into the video). Since the YouTube version is no longer available, it currently can only be viewed at the GAIA Hat url. (It's not necessary to wait unil it stops "buffering" to view it.)

--Gorbels Cube

Captain Craptek wrote: ... It's the fracking, comrades...the fracking! They released the magma core of the Earth and it's on its way as I write this memo! ...

You are right, Captain Craptek, Fracking will not only FRACK Mother Earth but will also FRACK BIG ETHANOL, which the following video exposes as the subversive, pro-BIG OIL, pro-energy-abundance goal of the tea-baggng deniers of the indisputable science of AGW:

--Gorbels Cube

Damn TAINT keeps breaking...I thought we had that licked...

Oh, well, that's neither here nor there. Back to plowing.

RedDiaperette wrote: ... you will die ... (if you don't) ... send money."

Of COURSE you'll die if you don't send money to offset the gravitational effects of all those carbon footprints, but please only send gold or silver and please don't send any of that carbon-product version of money produced by MURDERING HELPLESS TREES!

--Gorbels Cube

Tovarichi wrote:Damn TAINT keeps breaking...I thought we had that licked...

Oh, well, that's neither here nor there. Back to plowing.

Plowing is good. It's like scratching Mother Earth's back.

Regarding licking (unless you're referring to stamps), I don't think Mother Earth is French. She transcends outmoded nationalistic boundaries and perhaps other boundaries as well.

Maybe you're thinking of Mother Earth in her pseudonymic incarnation as GAIA, who rejects all human-made boundaries as being intrinsically evil.

--Gorbels Cube

It only makes sense that when those big carbon boots making prints smoosh the planet that the goopy hot stuff inside will squish out, melt the polar bears, and kill us all unless massive fines are levied on those 1%er evil corporations whose feets are in the boots to fund further study of the studies that prove (albeit once again) we need to further study the potential future pending inevitable climate convolutions ... and to stop the physorgs from counter-studying these conclusive foundings which science has proved.

Footprint.jpg

Here's an excerpt from the "Ice Age" documentary narrated by Leonard Nimoy:

To Captain Kirk and Spock in Salem-Trial type stockades, the Reverend Al Gore says:

"You'll both stay in these stockades until both of you recant Spock's heresy in narrating a so-called 'scientific' program predicting an ice-age is coming."

Kirk asks Spock: "Why did you do it, Spock?"

Spock replies: "Logic, Jim. In 1978, 97% of scientists agreed an ice age was coming soon. They said the debate was over. See youtube.com/watch?v=kGB5MMIAVA

Kirk retorts: "But I thought we'd been time-warped back to the time of the Salem Trials."

Spock explains: "You're partially correct. A bizarre space-time warp simultaneously brought us and the Salem Trials here to the early 21st Century."

--KOOK