Green is out, Blue is the new Red

Comrades, with the settled science of AGW exposed our Green Revolution is teetering on the brink of collapse. Thankfully there are other colors still to be exploited. We can all show solidarity with the brave freedom fighters of Pandora simply by painting ourselves blue. Of course the more dedicated of us will opt for a full body tattoo. Best of all, like Green, Blue is a favored color in the Islamic world so our Muslim friends will know us by sight (and hopefully not mistakenly cut our throats).

I have already experimented with an antiseptic skin dye known as Gentian Violet which is available at most pharmacies. Just swab it on and it stains the skin a lovely blue that won't wash off for days. In fact, it's so safe you can even drink it and it'll turn your pee blue.

I can't wait to show off my new hue at the next Globalization rally.

Maybe she'll get run over by an Israeli bulldozer, and her family can sue Caterpillar for selling them to a regime that uses them in illegal war crimes. (True story, see Rachel Corrie, also of Olympia, WA Collective. The oppressive kkkapitalists threw out the noble justice seeking lawsuit BTW).

Ahhh, that's cute, Saint Pancake in blueberry syrup, please.

It's catching on, don't be the last one in your commune to go blue.

I heard these blue navi folk are actually Las Vegas (home of sin and western decadence) performers...probably no bigger than a simple lounge act.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Ahhh, that's cute, Saint Pancake in blueberry syrup, please.

Ahh yes St. Pancake. Every year on the anniversary of her squishing, I'm tempted to put up posters in Olympia with pics of D-9 Cats on them and some sort of smarmy caption.

Comrades,

I am puzzled. What is the avatar of an Avatar? It seems to be a blue a-hole, but surely that cannot be.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I have already experimented with an antiseptic skin dye known as Gentian Violet which is available at most pharmacies. Just swab it on and it stains the skin a lovely blue that won't wash off for days. In fact, it's so safe you can even drink it and it'll turn your pee blue.

It may work for you, but as a light skinned black woman, it would just make me maroon, and what on earth that would signify, I don't know.

Leninka, as a "high yellow" black, I would've expected it to turn you green. But since is green is last year's color, I can see your quandary.

Well, black is always in fashion and it's slimming too.

I can't wait to go out protesting looking like that. We show the color we vote.