Happy Holidays...

The Politically Correct Winter Festival is coming soon...

We must attempt to promote all religious ceremonies that no one has ever heard of, while simultaneously destroying the most popular ones. The dreaded Christmas, and it's partner in crime, HHHHaaanuuukkahh...I mean, Hanukkah. I can never pronounce it right....

This year I plan to celebrate "Beingism Observance Day", the most progressive of Holidays. Me and my captive audience (Academia inmates) will gather around a statue of Charles Darwin and offer him sacrifices of burnt Bibles and cherry pie. Ahh, I can almost smell the dead remains of a 65-million year old fossil that was un-earthed from some random persons drive way. Oh the memories, the carols of natural selection and the over flowing goblets of Citgo gasoline. Ugh, makes me feel like a kinder-comrade again!

Premier Betty wrote:The dreaded Christmas, and it's partner in crime, HHHHaaanuuukkahh...I mean, Hanukkah. I can never pronounce it right....
In solidarity with our Muslim brothers we should start a legitimate discussion in the subservient mainstream media if HanuKKah should be spelled with two K or with three K - as in "HanuKKKah in Zionist-KKKristian AmeriKKKa."

Although Prog. Kurgman PhD^3 arguesthat after the Democrat victory on Nov. 7 AmeriKKKa has become AmeriKa with one K, another PhD^2 insiststhat due to insufficient progress it should still be spelled with two K, as in HanuKKah.

Since we don't have a PhD, we'll wait for their academic verdict before we decide what is correct and what is not.

Definitely 3 K's now that the secularists are in power...my .02 anyway.

Would four K's make a bigger impact? Or is three K's the absolute extreme?

HanuKKKah should be spelled with 3 K's. 4 K's are redundant, and muddy the message (what about 10 K's or 100? "You are a KKKapitali$t Running Dog, because you used only 401 K's, while my page is filled from top to bottom with K's!" Madness.)

The preferred spellings of "Zionist" and "KKKristian" are "Zioni$t" and "KKKri$tian", although those spellings are not strictly enforced if you are not a very good typist, or are in a hurry, or you are fortunate enough not to be forced to live in Zioni$t-KKKri$tian KKKapitali$t AmeriKKKa, that celebrates HanuKKKah.

And yes, I believe that, because of the "Swift-Boating" of Comrade Murtha (how dare they bring up the fact that he took a rain-check on a bribe), and other recent reporting by the ReiKKK-Wing Media, AmeriKKKa MUST have at least 2 K's and I am now officially reverting back to 3 K's.

I hope this renders things as clear as vodka.

Speaks Truth to Chimps (Ph.D^2, MA^3)

Image Purge this CAPITALIST PIG and his Rovian list of "Naughty & Nice"!

EQUAL DISTRIBUTION OF TOYS REGARDLESS OF BEHAVIOR!

END THE OPPRESSION OF THE ELVEN PROLETARIAT!

STOP THE BOURGEOISIE DESTRUCTION OF THE SPRUCE AND FIR TREES!

Speaks Truth to Chimps wrote:HanuKKKah should be spelled with 3 K's. 4 K's are redundant, and muddy the message (what about 10 K's or 100?)

But I like 10K and I really like 100K! 90K works also as long as it is kept well preserved in the freezer of a useful idiot Congressman.

(Dr. STC, my drop box is in a small apartment complex outside Georgetown, the 100K will do. My secretary will give you directions.)

Holidays??? You still celebrate "holidays" in the states??? Here in Soviet Russia, we only have days of importance, such as the November 7th Revolution and the launch of Sputnik. Getting rid of "Holy days" is something that Hillary is sure to get rid of.

Religion is the opiate of the masses, and we must purge all Zionist attempts at respecting the evil religions of Kkkristmas, and Hanukkkah until we have enough power to establish the one-world religion of Hillaty-anity.

Did we have to bring this out from the grave? Wow...let's make life simple...just get rid of any celebration that's implanted in the calendar and make new ones. No need to deal with saying the right words...because we'll make new ones anyways.

V. Ivanov