Happy Nelson Mandela Day!

NMD.jpg
That's right, comrades - today is Nelson Mandela Day!

First declared by the United Nations in 2009, Nelson Mandela Day is a day for world citizens to come together and celebrate communism progressivism and more equal equality for the non-caucasian peoples of the world.

How can we celebrate Nelson Mandela Day in the USSA? Here are a few suggestions:

1) pop a cap in a creepy ass cracka's behind

2) if YOU are a creepy ass cracka, pop a cap in your OWN behind

3) riot

4) support your local tire stores and gas stations by firing up some gasoline filled tires, preferably around the necks of some creepy ass crackas

5) add to this list in comments below...

And remember, if President B. Husseinovich Obama had an uncle, he'd look like Nelson!

I noticed years ago that about one third of the correct answers in Trivial Pursuit were "Nelson Mandela". So when you are stumped on a question when playing that game always answer "Nelson Mandela". You could win!

"If I had one white parent and one minority parent, they would look like George Zimmerman's parents - I just would never be referred to as White-Black by those shoulder deep in my ass the media."

- B. Hussein Obama
AKA Barry Soetoro, AKA Soros' Puppet. AKA Mom Jeans

Rolihlahla Mandiba. Rolihlahla meaning troublemaker. I am waiting for his death day to become Nelson Mandela day. That would be more appropriate. Or, why not both?

Let's call July 18th anti-ass-cracker day. Same way as with calling Lenin's birthday Earth day.

ratskins wrote:I noticed years ago that about one third of the correct answers in Trivial Pursuit were "Nelson Mandela". So when you are stumped on a question when playing that game always answer "Nelson Mandela". You could win!
And the answer to all the yes or no questions is "yes."

Comrade Kelly - That's to signal positive feelings even regarding negative attributes. Smart thinking.

If Nelson Mandela had a son with a white woman, he'd look like....no, nevermind. He'd have gone to planned parenthood for a "solution."