Harry Reid Can See the Light at the End of the Tunnel

Get your nickels on the track, the light at the end of the tunnel is billowing smoke and spitting sparks across the landscape.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
I denounce Comrade Lumberjack for posting such obnoxious, vile teabagging propaganda!

I also denounce him for smiling with such great pride at his vocation....gutting our nation's forests and rendering spotted owls homeless.

How dare you, sir! For shame! Trade your axe for a shovel and post yourself on the train...little do you and the rest of the teabaggers know, but that "express" of yours is headed to a labour and re-education kamp!

BAWHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

To all party officials: Deny the train is coming ! Yeah....that's it ......
Tell them that our own research shows there is no train......and there never has been a train. Trains are racist.....something like that. Make Comrade Alinsky proud !

Nickels? Comrade, you have been hoarding nickels and not sharing with the collective? I DENOUNCE YOU! You must be one of those miserable grasping greedy rich people Comrade Kerry is always talking about! No wonder you post pictures of carbon-spewing Gaia-unfriendly modes of transportation - this is an INSULT to a great Amerikkkan, Harry Reid who shows up at rallies to save the environment with a fleet of SUVs
bilde.jpg

Krasnodar wrote:To all party officials: Deny the train is coming ! Yeah....that's it ......
Tell them that our own research shows there is no train......and there never has been a train. Trains are racist.....something like that. Make Comrade Alinsky proud !

What train?

art.getty.harry.reid.jpg

Perhaps he should have listened to the pollshttps://